Indianapolis Colts
Nadine

Titans @ Colts Game Day Thread

That was the most pathetic blocking I have ever seen on a Field Goal attempt, Just never seem to be prepared

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

God Brissett!!! Show somw damn touch

Well on the bright side. This losing streak were in certainly will change the Brissett as a starter conversation. Right?

• Like 1

And they keep crapping down their leg over and over!  I get we have injuries but the coaching and play calling has been bad.  Can’t finish games.  Blown assignments!  That’s on coaching right there!

Just now, relkins said:

I don't even want to go to playoffs 

As much as would love to. We stand no chance 

Just now, relkins said:

I don't even want to go to playoffs 

It's a good thing LOL, Wish granted 

Alright, that really feels the final nail in this prolonged, awful season. Death by flaming thumbtack, what a fittingly terrible way to go. Hold a gun to AV until he agrees to retire and bench JB next season.

• Like 1

Oh so that's what happens when Brissett throws the ball deep. I'm sorry for suggesting that we take more shots down the field. Reich knows what's up.

1 minute ago, CobraKai344 said:

And they keep crapping down their leg over and over!  I get we have injuries but the coaching and play calling has been bad.  Can’t finish games.  Blown assignments!  That’s on coaching right there!

Reich can't make Brissett go through progressions.  Reich can't make Brissett see open receivers..... Get off it

So many questions. Why Wilkins over Williams? Why keep trying FG’s when the whole unit needs to be fired? Defense was damn good...the offense is BAD

Seeing fans boo and flood out of the stadium is indicative of how this offseason is going to go. 

Irsay fam will pressure Ballard to change his tune on building via the draft. He's going to have to open up and bring in some better veteran players early in FA... and we are going to be moving up the draft to get a quarterback because Brissett isn't the answer. I thought he might be early on, but he can't do the things necessary to get this team where it needs to be.