Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans @ Colts Game Day Thread

Nadine

1 minute ago, CobraKai344 said:

And they keep crapping down their leg over and over!  I get we have injuries but the coaching and play calling has been bad.  Can’t finish games.  Blown assignments!  That’s on coaching right there!

Reich can't make Brissett go through progressions.  Reich can't make Brissett see open receivers..... Get off it

Seeing fans boo and flood out of the stadium is indicative of how this offseason is going to go. 

Irsay fam will pressure Ballard to change his tune on building via the draft. He's going to have to open up and bring in some better veteran players early in FA... and we are going to be moving up the draft to get a quarterback because Brissett isn't the answer. I thought he might be early on, but he can't do the things necessary to get this team where it needs to be. 

• Nadine locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I took the Colts, Texans, Titans, Bears & Eagles to win.
    • Line ups are 2, RB, 2 WR, 2 Flex. It's PPR so I want two WRs in the flex ideally. Starting RBs are now Damien Harris and Miles Sanders.   Line up looks like this:   QB - Lamar Jackson RB - Miles Sanders RB - Damien Harris WR - Justin Jefferson WR - Mike Evans TE - Mark Andrews Flex - Michael Thomas Flex - Rashod Bateman/Robert Woods K - Ryan Succop D/ST - Eagles   I like the trade. I think JT's injury and our OL/overall offense problems are concerning. I'm delighted to get JJ back for JT. I also think Diontae could well be hot garbage for the rest of the year. That offense is awful and I don't fancy Kenny Pickett to support a top fantasy WR . Wilson could also break out and become the Jets legit WR1.   Just interested to see what others make of it
    • No, I wouldn't. If Dak doesn't play, Cooper Rush would provide a good floor against the Rams, IMO. Tannehill would as well against the Commanders. Another dark horse is Marcus Mariota. No Cordarelle Patterson and they aren't going to be able to run too much against the Bucs, so he will have to keep up with Brady. Of those 3 I mentioned, Tannehill is definitely my call to be played over RW.   If you have Joe Burrow, I'd start him in a heartbeat, he lit up the Ravens in both his matchups against them last year. 
    • I think it was you that I argued with that Pierce was going to take some time and to not expect him to start at all this year.  Boy was I wrong!  Pleasantly so.
    • Ryan has been afraid to throw to him. It is getting do or die for Ryan and Pierce is kicking tail. What hands! Throw him the ___ ball.
  • Members

• MPStack

MPStack 5,712

• Nate!

Nate! 372

• ThePowerslave

ThePowerslave 39

• Boss7894

Boss7894 89

• Lancer1

Lancer1 1,563

• throwing BBZ