Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans @ Colts Game Day Thread

Nadine

I feel bad for having jinxed Brissett. I don't think he's done one thing right after I complimented his game. 

I don't think we can win this game if he keeps just rifling it down the middle with no touch, just hoping that it will end up in his receiver. 

1 minute ago, stitches said:

I feel bad for having jinxed Brissett. I don't think he's done one thing right after I complimented his game. 

I don't think we can win this game if he keeps just rifling it down the middle with no touch, just hoping that it will end up in his receiver. 

It's like he has no confidence in taking some heat off his throws. 

• Like 2

Jacoby isn't going anywhere. He got an extension, and If Frank isn't going to let Adam go after all the misses he has this year, they won't go get another QB especially with all the injuries on the offense, they will say all the injuries to key players  is the direct result of Jacoby's inconsistencies.

Just now, Wyldhorsefan said:

Jacoby isn't going anywhere. He got an extension, and If Frank isn't going to let Adam go after all the misses he has this year, they won't go get another QB especially with all the injuries on the offense, they will say all the injuries to key players  is the direct route of Jacoby's inconsistencies.

You think keeping Adam was Frank's call? How quaint.

Just now, Wyldhorsefan said:

Jacoby isn't going anywhere. He got an extension, and If Frank isn't going to let Adam go after all the misses he has this year, they won't go get another QB especially with all the injuries on the offense, they will say all the injuries to key players  is the direct route of Jacoby's inconsistencies.

He may be here another year with an understudy. 

• Like 1