Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans @ Colts Game Day Thread

Nadine

1 minute ago, Mr.Debonair said:

There is a misconception that we don’t do well with FA WRs. We don’t do well with the cheap * FA WRs. Johnson was old as hell, Heyward-Bey was never good, Nicks-Old. Ryan Grant- cheap, Aiken -another cheap option, Avery cheap again. 

Stop being cheap 

I would bring DF back if he wants to come back and draft another one.

Our entire defense is healthy today. No injuries. They need to step up and get some turnovers.

1 hour ago, Mr.Debonair said:

There is a misconception that we don’t do well with FA WRs. We don’t do well with the cheap * FA WRs. Johnson was old as hell, Heyward-Bey was never good, Nicks-Old. Ryan Grant- cheap, Aiken -another cheap option, Avery cheap again. 

Stop being cheap 

To be fair, DF wasn't cheap..... Just short term deal, so maybe they are changing their philosophy on WR?  Ballard hasn't signed a lot of cheap wr.... Grigson loved them though....

Thanks for opening the thread, Nadine.  I guess LOS is on IR?  Best to LOS!

I'm at the point where I just want to see everyone play to their best.  This team has had the injury bus run over them twice - especially in the WR group.  Just get out there and play for each other and improve each snap.  If we win, great, if we don't at least leave it out on the field (not that they haven't been all along, but my focus has shifted).

I want to see short passes on 1st downs.  A lot of play action to help out the passing game.  Mix it up a bit more.  Toss a few more deep just to keep the defense honest.

Go Colts!  All day.  Every day.