Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans @ Colts Game Day Thread

Nadine

Overall, not a bad half.  Love the playcalling.  Just need to finish once we get to the Red Zone.

D has done all we could ask of them.  Gave us great fp to start the game and get us on top early.

Hopefully we can take the first drive and get 7 and put the Titans back on their heels.  Our D rush seems to be getting better as the game goes on.  Flus is calling a nice game.

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

I don’t know what Reich was thinking letting Vinny kick those FG. They weee goinf to be hard to hit. Good thing the d came up big.

I didn't mind the 1st one, but any fg for the rest of the game outside of 20yds...I would go for it instead of kicking.  Lost all confidence in Vinny.  He has had more than enough opportunities to get it straightened out.  Go with the percentages, which now favor him missing it I would think?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

I didn't mind the 1st one, but any fg for the rest of the game outside of 20yds...I would go for it instead of kicking.  Lost all confidence in Vinny.  He has had more than enough opportunities to get it straightened out.  Go with the percentages, which now favor him missing it I would think?

Or punt

2 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Offense needs to score TDs we lead all the important categories and are up 3. Aren’t we 0-2 in games like that this season?

3rd down defense needs to be better too 57% is terrible In any league but I do agree offense needs to score more points right now. Also has anybody seen Willis on at safety today said he was active but had no stats in first half no tackles no nothing.

1 minute ago, jameszeigler834 said:

3rd down defense needs to be better too 57% is terrible In any league but I do agree offense needs to score more points right now. Also has anybody seen Willis on at safety today said he was active but had no stats in first half no tackles no nothing.

He has fumble recovery 

Part of the playcalling issue, is Brissett can't audible out of or into plays nearly as well as Luck or Manning could.  JB just doesn't read or process as fast.  Those two were amazing at the speed and command of the playbook and huddle.

Now, physical attributes? JB has in spades.... Minus speed.

• Like 1