Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nadine

Titans @ Colts Game Day Thread

45 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

I love Adam. I do. But it’s time to hang em up after this season. He’s just too much of a unknown at this point. Also, the people calling garbage really need to get off your high horse. Kicking is down for ALL kickers this year. Even Justin Tucker is missing them. 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

JB sure looked like a scrub on that drive :funny:

As bad as he was last week he seems to be the complete opposite this week.  Another head scratcher.  Which is the real JB??

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I just don't get the Titans... Every year they have a gigantic win.. then they play us and lose. We ain't even good this year hahah

Not over yet, sir.

2 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I just don't get the Titans... Every year they have a gigantic win.. then they play us and lose. We ain't even good this year hahah

We are good today.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

JB throwing to no namers on 1 leg and still up 10 lmao 

That's more Reich playcalling imo. 

JB: 14 for 20 for 200yds.  Nice day so far.

Leonard went too high on Henry.  Can't do that once he gets going.  He'll shed you like a fly.

Just now, mahagga73 said:

That's more Reich playcalling imo. 

Both.  JB is actually releasing the ball instead of tucking it and running.

3 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Gotta make that tackle, Rock.

Guess I'm a bit behind you.  Just saw the play.  Tough guy to wrap up on that angle.

Is it me or at the colts notorious for allowing teams to march right down the field and score right after we score?  It’s almost like we think we’re gonna run away with it and play flat as hell after we score.  Pathetic   

8 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

well our D is legit sure the offense is terrible but the titans are actually worse lol

CaSeem

1 minute ago, CobraKai344 said:

Is it me or at the colts notorious for allowing teams to march right down the field and score right after we score?  It’s almost like we think we’re gonna run away with it and play flat as hell after we score.  Pathetic   

No, seems like they don't want a lead for some reason. 

1 minute ago, CobraKai344 said:

It really does seem like it. Make stops/TO's whenever they're back is against the wall, but let teams down the field after a score.