Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans @ Colts Game Day Thread

Nadine

1 minute ago, Jdubu said:

It’s ok to see the QB for what he is with or without #1’s all around him. He is average with the team in place and he is below average when he is missing stars. It’s just what he is, we now have enough tape to see what abilities JB has and it isn’t starter material. Sorry, it just is fact. We will have to find a new QB, K, 2nd TE and likely another WR, that’s just needs on offense. There are needs on defense but mostly just finding the consistent pass rush going and keep building back up spots for injuries. 

I think the season is over now and IMO JB isn't 100% and TY definitely isn't. So why not play Chad, just to give him experience.

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think the season is over now and IMO JB isn't 100% and TY definitely isn't. So why not play Chad, just to give him experience.

I am 100% in trying Kelly, see what he has under live fire games. I’ve said I’m not sure that Kelly will do any better than JB but at this point, is this Kelly kid someone we keep around after this year or is he JAG? We don’t know and really won’t until he suits up in a real game. 

That game hurt!  I couldn’t watch due to travel so I listened on the radio.  Going from thinking we’d take a 3 point lead midway thru the 4th Qtr to hearing the FG Block/TD was so deflating for me...I can’t imagine what it did to the players’ psyche.

10 hours ago, Aces101 said:

That game hurt!  I couldn’t watch due to travel so I listened on the radio.  Going from thinking we’d take a 3 point lead midway thru the 4th Qtr to hearing the FG Block/TD was so deflating for me...I can’t imagine what it did to the players’ psyche.

Trust me..it was worse being there.

It started out okay..  it was fun getting coach Reich's and Quenton Nelson's autographs, and our seats are right next to the tunnel, great seats, first half had some excitement and I was still really hopeful at the half...

That blocked fg returned for a td was sickening.  

• Nadine locked this topic