Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans @ Colts Game Day Thread

Nadine

Honestly,it's not a bad season.  Luck retired and left this organization reeling.  This season is really showing what we need to address in the draft and free agency.  New qb, kicker, wr with speed and 2 DTs.  The defence has exceeded my expectations and the running game has arrived.

• Like 1

Just now, ColtStrong2013 said:

Seeing fans boo and flood out of the stadium is indicative of how this offseason is going to go. 

Irsay fam will pressure Ballard to change his tune on building via the draft. He's going to have to open up and bring in some better veteran players early in FA... and we are going to be moving up the draft to get a quarterback because Brissett isn't the answer. I thought he might be early on, but he can't do the things necessary to get this team where it needs to be. 

Ballard will just continue to not spend like he's been doing. Need kicker, wide r. quarter back, secondary 

2 minutes ago, JColts72 said:

Getting stomped on, team flat.

I don't think the team was flat actually. The defense was tremendous. Sure they could have done better in the run game, but they had multiple turnovers and like... 7 sacks or something? They made stops... The offense was trash in the second half. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

His reads look better this game.  Maybe because his first read is actually open more.

Where I have seen good progress today is that he is actually releasing the ball instead of tucking it and running.  I think that's in response to your mention of holding the ball too long.  He's learning to trust his receivers.  Maybe he's making progress?  I don't know, but he is definitely better this game than the last couple.  He has a long way to go, but I do see him making progress.

I’d say you owe me an apology for standing up for JB’s “play”. 

2 minutes ago, stitches said:

I don't think the team was flat actually. The defense was tremendous. Sure they could have done better in the run game, but they had multiple turnovers and like... 7 sacks or something? They made stops... The offense was trash in the second half. 

Yeah, defense deserves praise for this season.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Calmack said:

Where are the posters who said they preferred Brissett to Luck? 

Did posters really say they prefer Brissett over Luck or where they just angry at Luck or trying to support Brissett because I can't see any real fan saying that....my guest it was someone trolling. 

Just now, bestQBever said:

I'm actually glad this game happened. This should prove to both Reich and Ballard that Brissett is not the Guy. I wouldn't be mad if we drafted a QB in the 1st round if it made sense.

I’d hope we get to see Kelly after this loss. JB just won’t make the needed jump we need to have to have a middle of the road QB. Kelly may not be either but we need to see. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JColts72 said:

Ballard will just continue to not spend like he's been doing. Need kicker, wide r. quarter back, secondary 

You didn't read my post... 

Irsay's won't give him that option. Jim's done it in the past. It's all optics. Fans have to see that the team is serious about winning and that means spending money and not hoarding it.