Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Broncos Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

1 minute ago, JCPatriot said:

I would say 1 point.  He missed the 45 yarder but he made the 55 yarder, so I would call that a wash.  There's no excuse for the PAT, though.  Those need to be automatic.

So, through mathematical gymnastics....you found a way to only hold the guy directly responsible for leaving four pts. On the field, for one?  Lol ok.

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

I'd argue the whole O has failed to fire today so why pin it just on AV?

I'm not pinning it just on AV.  The O has not got the job done today.  On the flip side of that, though, just because the O has not played well does not relieve AV of his share of the responsibility for not putting points on the board.

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

Because he is failing at a job, extra points, that should b automatic.   If Denver gets a field goal, it makes it a 4 point game.  The Colts woukd need a touchdown to win

We've seen across the league that XPs are far from automatic these days. Why they made the change in the first place.

The miss shouldn't mean we ignore the poor showing on O.

• Like 1

Just now, JCPatriot said:

I'm not pinning it just on AV.  The O has not got the job done today.  On the flip side of that, though, just because the O has not played well does not relieve AV of his share of the responsibility for not putting points on the board.

Sorry wasn't directly at you, more a general question. 

1 minute ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Please get Ya-Sin off Sutton please

I think he'll cling on till the bitter end so good luck with that.

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

We've seen across the league that XPs are far from automatic these days. Why they made the change in the first place.

If adam v didn't  miss  we'd have the lead already

15 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

I don't know that JB has ever noticeably hit his third option....

Don't know if sarcasm..... But there's a lot of reasons teams have found those two, and ONLY those two QBs late in the last 18 or so years

I'm just saying that's the only way we're gonna get a QB better than Brissett. I'm not saying it's gonna happen.

1 minute ago, Shafty138 said:

So, through mathematical gymnastics....you found a way to only hold the guy directly responsible for leaving four pts. On the field, for one?  Lol ok.

Yeah, when our opponent lines up for a 55 yd FG, I expect them to make it (they usually do), why shouldn't we expect the same from our own kicker?

3 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

It's all probability.  He missed one that should be high probability.  He made one that is generally low probability.  That's a wash.

Just now, ColtsGermany said:

Denver was 25th on total offense before that game....averaging 16 points/game.... How can you hold KC to 19 points amd Houston to 23 and not be able to stop that Broncos O??? 

Because that's now how the NFL works? 

You're holding a team to 13, that should be more than enough to give you an advantage in most circumstance. Make no mistake, the penalties have killed us.

• Like 2

Just now, Stephen said:

If adam v didn't  miss  we'd have the lead already

2 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

No one's ignoring the offense sucking hind * all afternoon, but gimme a break with the xps aren't automatic....I bet av has missed as many or more than the rest of the league total

Least penalized team in the league, home game.... Hello, Im Walt Coleman....this is my crew....