Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Broncos Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

4 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Wrong!!!  What u expect him to do?  They r stopping the run.  Their secondary is very good. It shows we lack any playmakers at wr. U take ty  out of the game and ouch.....we in trouble.

I expect him to have the team ready to play.

His play calling has been very bad.  

It's on him most.

1 minute ago, Myles said:

I expect him to have the team ready to play.

His play calling has been very bad.  

It's on him most.

So....they r stopping the run....how is that bad play calling?  Denver is stuffing it.  When we pass, they r covering our wrs  or Brissett is not able to make precise plays.  There comes a time when players have to execute a play. Just because the O is not moving the ball, you can't always blame the coach.  Denver has studs on their D and they showed up today.  It happens

3 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

So....they r stopping the run....how is that bad play calling?  Denver is stuffing it.  When we pass, they r covering our wrs  or Brissett is not able to make precise plays.  There comes a time when players have to execute a play. Just because the O is not moving the ball, you can't always blame the coach.  Denver has studs on their D and they showed up today.  It happens

Have we even run one play action?  Maybe, I just don't remember seeing it/them.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

So you think the play calling was good?  It wasn't.  

You think the team came out ready to play?  They didn't.

Now hopefully Reich corrects this.