Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Broncos Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

Ballard.....everyonw loves him but he is directly responsible for Vinateri.   That's on him and  Reich. This team is losing games because of their decision not to replace him.  Enuff is enuff

They are?  Haven't seen them lose outside of the chargers game because of AV.... But I thought irsay was laargely responsible for hanging onto him past his wanting to leave too?

It’s official. Vinny either retires or he signs somewhere else after the season. I’d cut him after the game if there was a viable option but there isn’t and you ride what you brought. Dang he may cost us another game this season. You just can’t allow kickers to lose you games.  As a matter of fact, I may go ahead and search the wire during the week, bring in a few tryouts and just cut bait with AV. Shows the team everyone is accountable or not imho. Could be a coaching defining spot. You hold everyone accountable, everyone. 

2 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Time to bring someone in this week.  U cannot lose games because your kicker cannot make extra point kicks

They already tried the whole bring someone in to light a fire bit....

1 minute ago, Jdubu said:

It’s official. Vinny either retires or he signs somewhere else after the season. I’d cut him after the game if there was a viable option but there isn’t and you ride what you brought. Dang he may cost us another game this season. You just can’t allow kickers to lose you games.  As a matter of fact, I may go ahead and search the wire during the week, bring in a few tryouts and just cut bait with AV. Shows the team everyone is accountable or not imho. Could be a coaching defining spot. You hold everyone accountable, everyone. 

Plenty of viable options.... There are a lot more capable placekickers than 32 in the world.... Also, talking a fourty whatever placekickers out of retiring, and then cutting him later.... Doesn't teach players much about accountability....

Just now, Jdubu said:

Broken record on water under the bridge time...

We had Badgley last year.

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Lol AV is going to cost us another game. 4 pts so far.

I would say 1 point.  He missed the 45 yarder but he made the 55 yarder, so I would call that a wash.  There's no excuse for the PAT, though.  Those need to be automatic.

Just now, JCPatriot said:

I would say 1 point.  He missed the 45 yarder but he made the 55 yarder, so I would call that a wash.  There's no excuse for the PAT, though.  Those need to be automatic.

.....and that 1 point is the difference between a tie game and being behind.