Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Broncos Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

I hate it when people say this is a trap game or the Colts lack enthusiasm.   This D is stopping the run.  Brissett has to make tight throws and show anticipation. I thought this would b a tough game.  Brissett has to throw to more than one half the field.  I swear he scans one side then runs.  Cain is open on some plays.  I think it is quite revealing of Brissetts ability or inabilty to scan the field in the fact that Cain has no production. Cain cannot b that bad

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

I hate it when people say this is a trap game or the Colts lack enthusiasm.   This D is stopping the run.  Brissett has to make tight throws and show anticipation. I thought this would b a tough game.  Brissett has to throw to more than one half the field.  I swear he scans one side then runs.  Cain is open on some plays.  I think it is quite revealing of Brissetts ability or inabilty to scan the field in the fact that Cain has no production. Cain cannot b that bad

Brisset is good, but I've said all year he can't make it through his progressions .... He doesn't go through reads fast enough....I don't know why, he just doesn't seem to read the d fast

Vinny might cost us in this one yet as well....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

Brisset is good, but I've said all year he can't make it through his progressions .... He doesn't go through reads fast enough....I don't know why, he just doesn't seem to read the d fast

Vinny might cost us in this one yet as well....

Yup.  He doesn't make many mistakes but I  think he leaves a lot of plays on the field.  His evaluation will b a year long process.  We will know when the 2020 draft comes along if they think he is the guy moving forward.