Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday Season.

Coffeedrinker

14 hours ago, NorthernBlue said:

I don’t celebrate Christmas but regardless, Merry Christmas and enjoy the holidays Colts fam!

I think we’re in for something these last 2 NFL weeks :thmup:

High blood pressure? Stress? Few extra pounds? :)  I'll for sure take 2 Colts wins and a Colts playoff berth (in a pear tree even) 

Here is wishing everyone a HAPPY and SAFE Holiday Season. 

On 12/21/2018 at 7:16 AM, Coffeedrinker said:

I won't be on the forum much, if at all, after today until after the end of the year (I know, I know, most of you are happy about that.)

For those that celebrate Christmas, I hope you have a Merry Christmas and happy New Year and I hope you get to spend the time how you want, whether that be with friends and family or alone or traveling to exotic locations.

For that that do not celebrate Christmas, I hope you have a fun and safe holiday season.  Just remember, just because you don't celebrate Christmas does not mean you can't enjoy all the good food. :).

Take care everyone.

--Coffeedrinker

Merry Christmas Coffeedrinker.  I look forward to hearing from you the next time you are around. I like your comments and sarcasm! Until next time!

Hope everyone on here has a really Happy Christmas from probably the happiest overseas Colts fan on here having had the once in a lifetime chance to visit your beautiful city and see the team live in action.

Here's hoping for another victory tomorrow to help the celebrations along.

7 minutes ago, kcccolts said:

Hope everyone on here has a really Happy Christmas from probably the happiest overseas Colts fan on here having had the once in a lifetime chance to visit your beautiful city and see the team live in action.

Here's hoping for another victory tomorrow to help the celebrations along.

Not so fast laddie. Colts 34 Seattle 28. October 2013. No hard feelings 'Slowie'. All the best for the festive season......

• Like 1