stitches

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, DraftMaster said:

I need ink on paper! Verbal agreement won't do these days!

While I'm sure the Colts will be waiting to announce until ink is on paper from now on, the problem is mostly that McDaniels is a treacherous weasel.  He's an outlier.  95 percent of coaches in the league if they agree to something verbally they will stick to it.

I like this hire. From all reports, Frank is a genuine hard working guy, that players will respect and play for. That description would fit Pagano too, but Reich will bring more to the table. He is innovative offensive mind, with good experience in the league. I think if the Colt's land Bevell, with all his experience and play calling, we will see a much more effeicent offense. 

Very excited, wish the man the best.

1 hour ago, BlueShoe said:

It's Official. Per everywhere. WOW! What a turn of events! 

We luck out by not inking McDoofus, and instead we find a GEM of a coach.

Let's not forget that Frank Reich beat McDoofus in Super Bowl LII. He out OC'd him. :D 

It's awesome to bring one of our own back to Indiana! Not only is this a great PR move, but this is an absolutely fantastic football hire. 

Welcome Home Frank!!!!!

:coltslogo:

Well to be fair...Doug Pederson actually called the plays but Reich was the OC and I'm sure he had input on the game plan.  Saying Reich out OC'd McDummy may be a bit of a stretch but I think we got an upgrade over Josh in terms of commitment and integrity.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah when he talks it's scary stuff haha He has the same demeanor Dungy had, the difference is he knew how to Draft better than our organization. We relied on Peyton too much.

I wouldn't compare him to Dungy, but he's pretty calm on the sidelines.

12 minutes ago, superrep1967 said:

That's true and obviously, Ballard liked what he heard and I have trust in Ballard. 

Ballard talks big and we need to improve a lot.

But I like his preference towards playing with speed...speed over size.

And for a young  guy who hasnt accomplished anything yet, he is very confident 

1 minute ago, BOTT said:

I wouldn't compare him to Dungy, but he's pretty calm on the sidelines.

Coaching wise he is better than Dungy, just better at adjusting and Drafting Players. Dungy wasn't really over Drafting though, that was more Polian. I was just comparing their demeanor. BB usually just stands there like Tom Landry on the sidelines lmao 

3 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Ballard talks big and we need to improve a lot.

But I like his preference towards playing with speed...speed over size.

And for a young  guy who hasnt accomplished anything yet, he is very confident 

He should be confident he did a good job last offseason better than most people have given him credit for. He has built a nice foundation now he has a good amount of money to spend under the cap. He also has high draft picks to work with. 

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Coaching wise he is better than Dungy, just better at adjusting and Drafting Players. Dungy wasn't really over Drafting though, that was more Polian. I was just comparing their demeanor. BB usually just stands there like Tom Landry on the sidelines lmao 

He gets a lil salty sometimes, but far from fiery.

Bill Walsh wasn't exactly a raving lunatic either.

Just now, waka waka said:

seems standard from other contracts handed out Gruden got a 10year deal. If Ballard does his job and gets talent on this roster he will make everything a lot easier for the other coaches on staff including Frank

Gruden a little more proven u think? That was over the top with his contract.

10 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Well to be fair...Doug Pederson actually called the plays but Reich was the OC and I'm sure he had input on the game plan.  Saying Reich out OC'd McDummy may be a bit of a stretch but I think we got an upgrade over Josh in terms of commitment and integrity.

It is my story and I will tell it the way I want to. :D 

BTW, yeah I know DP called the plays in Philly. Doesn't really matter though. It's not like Houston where they don't even have an OC. 

1 minute ago, BlueShoe said:

It is my story and I will tell it the way I want to. 

BTW, yeah I know DP called the plays in Philly. Doesn't really matter though. It's not like Houston where they don't even have an OC. 

It doesn't matter because he was part of the offense and we bring in a guy who will take care of the offense anyway. 

5 minutes ago, superrep1967 said:

He should be confident he did a good job last offseason better than most people have given him credit for. He has built a nice foundation now he has a good amount of money to spend under the cap. He also has high draft picks to work with. 

We dont know what we have yet...and draft picks are lottery tickets.

I like his talk but, if we're being honest,  its just talk so far

1 hour ago, ColtsBlitz said:

What makes them say that? I thought McDaniels was hands down the best candidate until after he backed out.  I don’t know much at all about Reich if I’m being honest. 

The fact that he’s absolutely sucked anywhere he’s been outside of NE.

There’s also him being a documented cheater at 2 different places.