stitches

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Pelt said:

Well it looks like Manning... I mean Irsay.... I mean somebody may be getting their way on this one...

:peek:

Much ado is being made over Polian/Dungy/Manning possibly advising on this hire especially when people seem to forget(or ignore) the fact that Frank Reich used to work here as a QB/WR coach. Irsay already knows the guy to begin with.

1 minute ago, Mr. Irrelevant said:

So, next the bomb:

Peyton as OC! :ninja:

Nah, I know it wont happen. HOWEVER, it would be the one thing that would turn the McDufus scandal into a win. One can dream. Aaaaahhhhhh, bliss.....

If the Colts succeed this will be a win it doesn't matter who's behind it.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Irrelevant said:

So, next the bomb:

Nah, I know it wont happen. HOWEVER, it would be the one thing that would turn the McDufus scandal into a win. One can dream. Aaaaahhhhhh, bliss.....

One can dream right?? Imagine what Manning coaching a healthy Luck would look like??

2 minutes ago, Mr. Irrelevant said:

So, next the bomb:

Not having Snakey McPitViper as a coach and watching him crash and burn post BB and Brady will be the jelly of the month club.

Here are some threads on reddit of Bears, Lions and Colts fans asking Eagles fans about more info on Reich and DeFilippo:

Seems like Reich was involved in game planning and preparation along with Doug, but didn't call any plays. Somewhat interesting - Eagles fans seem to prefer to keep DeFilippo rather than Reich. (too bad they are losing both it seems)

3 minutes ago, corgi said:

I predicted this all the way back in 1995 when I had a Frank Reich Panther's poster hanging on my bedroom wall. (I live an hour away from NC, I liked the Panthers the first year they existed). I knew this day woild come.

So you don't remember when he was here back in 2009-10?

24 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

He and Bevell would be a really intriguing duo on the offensive side

Yeah I have been thinking the same thing. Reich is my preference for HC among the three candidates. Getting Bevell as OC would make me feel a whole lot better about the situation.

I know the Giants are also rumored to be interested in Bevell but i'm hoping the connection to Ballard and Dodds can get him to Indy.

Hopefully Reich and Ballard can put together a strong staff. That is really the most important thing regardless of the HC. Getting Bevell would be a huge win in this situation.

3 minutes ago, chrisfarley said:

they could've done worse, i just hope it's a very short-term deal but even if it's not, letting someone go after one year is not unprecedented .

Unless the team has a healthy Luck and manages to fail miserably I doubt he is fired after one year.