Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts hire Frank Reich [Merge]

stitches

19 hours ago, Indeee said:

Name one time you have ever seen Luck get in a teammates face and chew them out... You can't. Don't sit there and belittle my intelligence, it's not negativity, it's a fact 

That's the Coaches Job & only a jerk would . Who's belittling your intelligence ? IMO the only fact I'm aware of is  I'm still trying to determine which of your many posts I should look at for intelligence to belittle ? :headspin:

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

That sounds about right.

Kind of puts an end to the talk of a short term contract waiting on Jim Harbaugh and or Peyton Manning I was reading about earlier I would think.

Thank the man upstairs who's name we dare not mention ...

I'm sick of both personally especially # 4.

7 minutes ago, ÅÐØNϧ 1 said:

That's the Coaches Job & only a jerk would . Who's belittling your intelligence ? IMO the only fact I'm aware of is  I'm still trying to determine which of your many posts I should look at for intelligence to belittle ? :headspin:

I don't get all that arguing he's doing.  Multiple coaches with gold jackets along with others around the league are cosigning Frank Reich yet this dude is going on a tirade for two days now because he wanted Toub/Campbell?  2 guys who can barely even get an interview from anybody.  Unbelieveable!

4 minutes ago, krunk said:

I don't get all that arguing he's doing.  Multiple coaches with gold jackets along with others around the league are cosigning Frank Reich yet this dude is going on a tirade for two days now because he wanted Toub/Campbell?  2 guys who can barely even get an interview from anybody.  Unbelieveable!

Agree didn't want EITHER one!!

12 minutes ago, krunk said:

After the smoke has cleared from the McDaniels fiasco I think we ended up with a better option anyway.

Everyone was so fired up at what he may bring to the offense but was overlooking at him being a leader in the head coaching capacity.  Well, at least we know now he was a dud in that department.

9 hours ago, Horse Shoe Heaven said:

Should have been interviewed to start! Reich has been in the building and knows the Colt way. Very happy with the hire. And NO Patriots % in our house!! Love it, now time to work!!

DING DING DING someone give this man a Cigar . 

Knows the Colt way ...   

I was reading page after page & the haters spend so much time hating they are IMHO blinded ignorance simply put .

I ask you genius football gods how many of the Coaching Candidates not named Jim Caldwell were apart of the Colts when 18 played ? 

I heard 1 fan say I'v been a fan 20 years & I thought okay you jumped on the Bandwagon early in Peyton Manning's career thats cool but you then must of missed all the seasons prior we fans that did not miss every season since the Mayflowers arrived from Baltimore have experienced many highs & lows,  during Manning's playing days it was the early years  & generally early outs in the playoffs that people sorta gloss over .  Jim Moore & Tony Dungy were the architects of a blueprint that worked very well .

With the Frank Reich hire I feel its Back to the Future .

We in Indianapolis were spoiled rotten for years as was the newer fans some have forgotten & some were just not there .

Andrew Luck " never count him out " is the second coming of the type of play Peyton Manning started here so many years ago .

This new Head Coach comes with personal connection to our Colts previous decade of excellence & he knows what we as fans expect from our COLTS .

7 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

After the smoke has cleared from the McDaniels fiasco I think we ended up with a better option anyway.

Everyone was so fired up at what he may bring to the offense but was overlooking at him being a leader in the head coaching capacity.  Well, at least we know now he was a dud in that department.

I knew that and it was my main concern with Mcdaniels.

4 minutes ago, Horse Shoe Heaven said:

C'mon man??????? You like Patriot trash?????? MaDaniels embarrassed the entire Colt organization!!!

I think he embarrassed himself more than he did the Colts. 90% of the media has shown and said what he did was unacceptable. On the Patriots side there is nothing they do that is not accepted because the have no integrity.

14 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

According to PTI, it doesn’t matter who our coach is because we suck. 

Those words more or less. 

We got the third pick for a reason , PTI  do we really need them or anyone to tell us how bad we sucked ? 

Seriously ? 

When the Team starts Winning the Media will Cover the Story , Everyone loves a Winner Just Win Baby ..

3 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I think he embarrassed himself more than he did the Colts. 90% of the media has shown and said what he did was unacceptable. On the Patriots side there is nothing they do that is not accepted because the have no integrity.

Agreed but still embarrassing non the less. I felt bad for Ballard honestly and how it would look on him, but seems to have worked out. Honestly I am happier with this hire!! 

1 minute ago, Horse Shoe Heaven said:

Agreed but still embarrassing non the less. I felt bad for Ballard honestly and how it would look on him, but seems to have worked out. Honestly I am happier with this hire!! 

Not embarrassing at all Ballard got a second chance to get it right . We all had 1 concern or another as we should of in regards to McDoush however we were willing to overlook the HATED Patriot background because of our Love for our Colts we were like best men at a wedding ,you just knew was shaky but hell they have a open bar & life is good .

So the marriage was annulled all is good stuff happens for a reason IMO the Patriots actually did the Colts a favor by the end of Reichs 5 year contract  we fans will see the rise of the Colts & the demise of the Patriots , There's trouble brewing in Hoodie Land & IMO Josh McDoush is no more there long term answer then he was ours .

On February 11, 2018 at 12:17 PM, corgi said:

I predicted this all the way back in 1995 when I had a Frank Reich Panther's poster hanging on my bedroom wall. (I live an hour away from NC, I liked the Panthers the first year they existed). I knew this day woild come.

LOL! Well played Corgi & very funny. 

On February 11, 2018 at 12:51 PM, Pelt said:

And now, because of what transpired earlier this week, I feel like that guy that goes for a hike in the woods and then happens upon a deer - I don't want to take another step for fear of scaring the damn thing off...

Preach Pelt Preach. We all wanna laugh at that line, but deep down we're thinking the exact same thing. 

On February 11, 2018 at 4:30 PM, AZColt11 said:

Is the ink dry yet?  Can we officially celebrate?

Exactly AZC. Gotta see Reich's signature enlarged on the dotted line to calm our collective fears down. 

23 hours ago, #12. said:

Send this guy a Colts jersey and some tickets.

I could listen to this guy all darn day man. Makes me wish I was media mogul with my own empire now. God, it's so refreshing to hear someone praise the Colts for once. Now, I feel bad that I mock the Jets a lot. Thanks for complementing Luck, Hooker, & our organization kid. You're alright in my book. 

1 hour ago, Jules said:

This hire feels good to me. No inner alarm bells going off and thats all that matters to me.

It's so much better than McD-Bag.

You're going to think this is weird, because it is and FWIW I'm not a superstitious person or clinical so.. The last few weeks I dunno if I got into an odd habit or what or why, but on occasion I'd just sort of blurt out "The Colts are in trouble" while walking to the fridge or whatever.. 

The McDaniels drama worked that out and it's better now.

21 hours ago, life long said:

I have seen several charger fans who werent in love with his play calling but that could be said about any coach. Even HOF coaches. Either way it probably doesnt matter, I doubt he will be the type who wants to call the plays. He probably will stick to his strong suite of game planning tirelessly as he has been described to do.

To be fair, the chargers were riddled with injuries two yrs in a row.

I rarely watch pti because Kornholer and Littlewillybon are just * but I had to watch yesterday to see them belittle and make their jokes about the Colts(and ofcourse they did). But what was interesting was how absolutely stupid Kornholer was. He takes a shot a Ballard for saying, "Frank Reich is a leader of men". Kornholer says, "what, he had an old dvd of Patton laying around and that was the only line he could remember". Hey, Kornholer, that was a very direct shot at your boy Mcsuckles who clearly is not a man and has no ability to be a leader. Kornholer once again just embarrasses himself. Frank Reich is a great hire, thanks Chris. Boy did we ever get lucky because mcsuckles is so pathetic, whew.

1 minute ago, Two_pound said:

I rarely watch pti because Kornholer and Littlewillybon are just * but I had to watch yesterday to see them belittle and make their jokes about the Colts(and ofcourse they did). But what was interesting was how absolutely stupid Kornholer was. He takes a shot a Ballard for saying, "Frank Reich is a leader of men". Kornholer says, "what, he had an old dvd of Patton laying around and that was the only line he could remember". Hey, Kornholer, that was a very direct shot at your boy Mcsuckles who clearly is not a man and has no ability to be a leader. Kornholer once again just embarrasses himself. Frank Reich is a great hire, thanks Chris. Boy did we ever get lucky because mcsuckles is so pathetic, whew.

Sports show TV just plain sucks with who could be the loudest and who could be the biggest jerk. This goes for ESPN, NFL Network, Pre-Game Shows before Kickoff on Fox/CBS. I wait until about one minute before kickoff to watch a game now.

14 minutes ago, JColts72 said:

Sports show TV just plain sucks with who could be the loudest and who could be the biggest jerk. This goes for ESPN, NFL Network, Pre-Game Shows before Kickoff on Fox/CBS. I wait until about one minute before kickoff to watch a game now.

Yep, I haven't watch a pre-game show for any sport in years.

2 hours ago, Two_pound said:

Those dudes both hate Jim Irsay & they say as much Wilbon loves Reich Korn hates him . They never have anything good to say about the Colts ,