stitches

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, pgt_rob said:

You know Ballard will be classy about this. Most likely won't even mention Josh McDaniels name. He will find a very nice polite way of saying how the Patriots/Kraft organization will burn tremendously over this.

Winston Churchill — 'Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.'

9 minutes ago, Ratking said:

Let Ballard say he has "family issues" to deal with and send him packing. 

Ballard leaving the Colts would be an absolute disaster.  

We are WAY WAY behind the 8 ball with a head coach because of McDaniels and now you are cool with the GM suddenly exiting as well.  

The McDaniels thing is not his fault.  No one else does that.  If a coach says he's comming to be your coach next year for any other coach he means it.  

Ballard will have his way of speaking but not really saying anything important or that we didn't already know.

Ballard will take time in finding this plan B coach.

Also I hate to say this, The more people hate on the Patriots it seems the better they do. Whether it is pure coincident or not they are perfect for the super villain role. The Patriots are going to come out of this on top and continue to dominate. :/

4 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

Ballard leaving the Colts would be an absolute disaster.  

We are WAY WAY behind the 8 ball with a head coach because of McDaniels and now you are cool with the GM suddenly exiting as well.  

The McDaniels thing is not his fault.  No one else does that.  If a coach says he's comming to be your coach next year for any other coach he means it.  

Things are already a disaster. Ballard just got played... Not a guy I trust with high stakes rebuilding program. He gonna get fleeced continually. 

9 minutes ago, pgt_rob said:

You know Ballard will be classy about this. Most likely won't even mention Josh McDaniels name. He will find a very nice polite way of saying how the Patriots/Kraft organization will burn tremendously over this.

I think he’ll be classy, announce that there are several strong candidates for HC and move on.  

As should we all. 

5 minutes ago, bravo4460 said:

Ballard will have his way of speaking but not really saying anything important or that we didn't already know.

Ballard will take time in finding this plan B coach.

Also I hate to say this, The more people hate on the Patriots it seems the better they do. Whether it is pure coincident or not they are perfect for the super villain role. The Patriots are going to come out of this on top and continue to dominate. :/

Time will eventually end them. No one in the history of mankind has beat time yet. 

7 minutes ago, Ratking said:

The dude literally can't hire a coach... Literally.... But ya... We should keep him around. 

1 minute ago, Ratking said:

Things are already a disaster. Ballard just got played... Not a guy I trust with high stakes rebuilding program. He gonna get fleeced continually. 

I can only assume this is trolling, otherwise, you might want to put down the vodka....

4 minutes ago, Ratking said:

He just fleeced the Pats in the Dwayne Allen and Phillip Dorsett trades last year.  But he's the one that's constantly gonna get fleeced?  

2 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

He just fleeced the Pats in the Dwayne Allen and Phillip Dorsett trades last year.  But he's the one that's constantly gonna get fleeced?  

Ya know, during both the AFC Championship & SB I thought to myself "Wow did CB do a nice job unloading some average talent and got decent return". Gronk goes out, DA does nothing. Cooks goes out, PD does nothing. 

11 minutes ago, Ratking said:

Brad Wells...is that you?

At first, I thought you were being sarcastic (which I can appreciate). But when you doubled down, it turned to pure gold!

25 minutes ago, stitches said:

YES!!

22 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

If there was ever a day to call in to work sick for him, this one would be the most understandable. 

Nah, a true leader shines in times of crisis.  We need him to speak and I for one am glad he is.

22 minutes ago, Ratking said:

Hopefully Jim is firing Ballard for his horrible decision making in regards to the whole McDaniels mess. 

If you're serious... you can join McDaniels in where he's going

It will be Ballard letting everyone know that yesterday's events are int he past and we are looking forward.  He will let us know they are starting interviews ASAP and they there are other men out there that can be a HC.

He will probably also address the question about the assistants who have been hired.  I'd be surprised if he hasn't already spoken to them to get their feedback and commitment to working for the organization, no matter who is coaching.

18 minutes ago, Ratking said:

The dude literally can't hire a coach... Literally.... But ya... We should keep him around. 

You must be incredibly stupid to pin McDaniels changing his mind on Ballard?

You can't possibly be that daft. 

35 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Not just him. Curse Kraft and the entire franchise. I want a 100 year Chicago Cubs kind of curse. 

I think you are misunderstanding things...

The COLTS are the ones being "cursed" here.   Is it possible this is all happening due to lindering hard feelings over the whole Deflategate saga??

16 minutes ago, Barry Sears said:

It will be Ballard letting everyone know that yesterday's events are int he past and we are looking forward.  He will let us know they are starting interviews ASAP and they there are other men out there that can be a HC.

He will probably also address the question about the assistants who have been hired.  I'd be surprised if he hasn't already spoken to them to get their feedback and commitment to working for the organization, no matter who is coaching.

I believe they all have said they are staying.  

I don't think they have much choice.  Most of the coaching staffs are filled out right now.  

7 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

I think you are misunderstanding things...

The COLTS are the ones being "cursed" here.   Is it possible this is all happening due to lindering hard feelings over the whole Deflategate saga??

No.

47 minutes ago, pgt_rob said:

I agree....and I would like us to follow suit...."the one who's name shall not be mentioned". I will not utter his name from this day forth. Leaving a bad taste in one's mouth is one thing....I used to be ambivilant towards the Patriots....no more lol. I just want Ballard to hire a smart capable coach...a good leader....Luck to get healthy and us put a world of hurting to Kraft for the next 20 years. I mean run up the score...make their mothers embarrassed. It might not happen this year but at some point....I want the Pats to have that sick feeling that Ballard is coming for their children....and everytime the Colts roll into town that they are going to burn it down...and take all the livestock.....well at least take all the Sam Adams. Scorch earth man....scorch earth. It's coming...I know Ballard will lead us back.

Sorry..had like a Tombstone moment there! lol