Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chris Ballard press conference today at 11AM

stitches

2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Nadine I thought I had worked through my anger and disappointment last night...figure a lot of people have too. But if we get a bunch of Pats fans on here telling us we deserve this or its payback etc etc...I'm telling you it will get real messy on this forum. Like I said there is a raw nerve right now and if you keep poking the bear sparks will fly. It would behoove them to either show a little support or compassion or not say anything at all. I might be able to bite my tongue but I don't know many that will be able to.

agree

You don't see the behind the scenes new accounts getting created just to post stuff like that.  It's why new accounts have a trial period

Just banned someone this am for trolling

We do have some pat posters who have a history of showing up to defend this kind of stuff

please report them if you see them baiting

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Farns01 said:

Kraft the company has nothing to do with Robert Kraft.  Don’t punish the wrong group.  I personally boycott Gillette because they are paying Robert Kraft by sponsoring his stadium.

Thanks for the correction!!! :) 

This press conference is going to be the opening scene for a future 30 for 30...chronicling the simultaneous reascendace to greatness for the Colts and swift downfall for the Patriots.

If you are familiar with the Hero's Journey, the Colts are currently in the Abyss. Next comes the Transformation (new HC, new players, new culture)...and then Atonement, as the Colts win multiple Super Bowls and own NE in the coming years.

The background of the documentary will of course center on Deflategate and the events that occurred after...making it appear it was the reason for the bad things that happened (whether that be karma or spite).

"What if I told you that one's team curse became their blessing?"

I can dream, right? 

5 minutes ago, Nadine said:

agree

You don't see the behind the scenes new accounts getting created just to post stuff like that.  It's why new accounts have a trial period

Just banned someone this am for trolling

We do have some pat posters who have a history of showing up to defend this kind of stuff

please report them if you see them baiting

Thanks for all you do. Don't get me wrong...this is just football...but I know I was super excited to start our next chapter with the Colts after a disappointing season and then this turd that falls on us...to say I'm a little irritated is to say the least. I'll be worked through it soon but right now..I can imagine a lot of fans are pretty raw. That said...again....thank you to the MODS!

14 minutes ago, Cynjin said:

Not the same Kraft, I believe that the Patriots' owner makes his money with packaging/boxes.

You could switch from Gillette to Schick.

I use an electric razor...I'll tidy up with a store brand one when needed....but my wife uses those....do you think she will notice the next time she is shaving her legs she has only 2 blades instead of 5 lol!!!

20 minutes ago, dodsworth said:

I will continue my boycott of anything Patriot, this game or any other. I encourage

all other fan bases to do the same. The SB ratings dipped as well as any other

games they play in should.

19 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Do not buy any Kraft products, that would be a start???

The Patriots and their fans are in your collective heads.  Do NOT let this happen...instead, focus on the Colts!

As for the boycott of "Kraft" products, you DO know that Bob Kraft has NOTHING to do with the Kraft foods/products in your local stores, right?

1 hour ago, Valpo2004 said:

Probably too early to be a new HC.  My only thought it that they could be announcing that they are filing a grievance with the NFL over the McDaniels situation.

A presser to addressee Josh McDaniels treachery & to put it behind us so that these questions can be answered so that IMO our next Coach can be introduced without this baggage .

IMO Frank Reich will be the new HC of the Colts by Friday ..:hat:

Edited by ÅÐØNϧ 1
changed some to so I misspelled a word

5 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Thanks for all you do. Don't get me wrong...this is just football...but I know I was super excited to start our next chapter with the Colts after a disappointing season and then this turd that falls on us...to say I'm a little irritated is to say the least. I'll be worked through it soon but right now..I can imagine a lot of fans are pretty raw. That said...again....thank you to the MODS!

you are welcome

I'm pretty busy behind the scenes. Walking the line between keeping the peace and overmoderating

Lots of traffic and lots of colts fans violating site rules as well.

Tempers be HIGH

2 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

The Patriots and their fans are in your collective heads.  Do NOT let this happen...instead, focus on the Colts!

As for the boycott of "Kraft" products, you DO know that Bob Kraft has NOTHING to do with the Kraft foods/products in your local stores, right?

Yep, I was wrong about the Kraft products, my bad. No, the Patriots' fans are not in my heads, their attitude during a tough time for us Colts fans is annoying. It is best that they say less and let us sort through our own time of turbulence.

Just now, Nadine said:

you are welcome

I'm pretty busy behind the scenes. Walking the line between keeping the peace and overmoderating

Tempers be HIGH

Well I will extend a public apology if I crossed the lines on the rules to you and the other moderators.  I'm sure I did last night.  Again, sorry.

Just now, chad72 said:

Yep, I was wrong about the Kraft product,s my bad. No, the Patriots' fans are not in my heads, their attitude during a tough time for us Colts fans is annoying. 

Honestly, I think the Colts will be better off if they can land Frank Reich.  I go back to the 70's (as a fan) and FR is a top-notch football mind with a very similar background to Doug Pederson.

1 minute ago, Nadine said:

you are welcome

Tempers be HIGH

Obviously I'm out of likes but I will say this has been the best fan board I've ever been a part of....I really enjoy it and appreciate the work being done. You all I'm sure would like to post as well but your tied up with your duties...thank you for your sacrifice...you make this a great place to discuss football.

5 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Nah, I enjoy watching the ratings of Patriot games going in the gutter. They aren't worthy

of my time.