Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

WFAN NY Francesca "IF I Was Luck Force a Trade"

HOF19

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, DaColts85 said:

This is complete nonsense.  If Luck plays next year he will be an Indianapolis Colt!

Francesca ADORES Andrew Luck..... Andrew might  be one of Francecsa's favorite players ever !!!!!....He is starting to sound like the Colts will destroy Andrews career......He wishes Andrew got drafted by someone other than the Colts !

12 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

Francesca ADORES Andrew Luck..... Andrew might  be one of Francecsa's favorite players ever !!!!!....He is starting to sound like the Colts will destroy Andrews career......He wishes Andrew got drafted by someone other than the Colts !

So he wants him to go to the Giants?  If they let Pugh go in FA they might have the worst line in football.

3 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

Hey to anybody who reads this topic....I do not know if I believe in Andrew Luck as much as Francesca seems to believe in Luck......I personally am concerned about Lucks health....SO I WOULD NOT TRADE FOR HIM !

I would.   Draft picks are overvalued right now.   If I were the Giants, I'd have no problem offering a couple 1st rounders and more for him.   There is risk, but acceptable I believe.  

The media, and I am including pretty much all media, are showing you routinely right now that they are a bunch of jokes trying to find the perfect click bait story.  The Colts should have handled this situation a little better, yes, but wow the media is looking bad right now.

Please go back to you favorite Tom Brady and how he is 40....

Let me just add to this garbage for the fun of it.  If I were Luck I would say, "I will never play again for you unless you trade me to, let's just say, New England.  I want to win and I will play over Brady who can just retire anyways."  

This is a situation of Luck is getting what he wants correct? 

Pure bull* and just simply lazy rhetoric similar to what is coming from majority of the sports media world.

Hey, I might have just found a new profession!

One of these guys saying Luck should force a trade needs to explain how he’s going to do it.  He’s locked down with a long term contract and the Colts can franchise tag him after that for up to three years.  The only chip he has is to retire.  I doubt he wants that.

He can say he wants to be traded but the Colts don’t have to honor that request.

Dungy and Polian are both sources of anguish for Irsay and Colts. 

Anyone who read Polian's comments on Colts' mishandling of Luck can see this is a real deal.  Luck will be 29, at least, when (if) he plays again.  Why wouldn't this type of story be out there?

https://247sports.com/nfl/indianapolis-colts/Bolt/Bill-Polian-criticizes-Indianapolis-Colts-for-mishandling-of-Andrew-Luck-109855913

1 minute ago, HungarianColtsFan said:

It must be the full moon what causes this...

I feel like Kravitz resurrecting that three month old between the ears quote like it was new and ranting on how the colts are driving Luck out of Indy started this feeding frenzy.

It would be fascinating if it were not so disturbing

2 hours ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

So he should request a trade to 1 of the 3 teams in the league that's worse than the Colts? That makes sense. Seriously, do these guys even turn their brains on before they spew this nonsense?

A guy from New York wants Luck to play for New York.  Shocking

50 minutes ago, J@son said:

haven't they already beaten this drum to death?

No.

They're going to try to speak this into existence.

I won't talk specifics, but this happens in the real news media quite often too. Making the news fit the narrative. Obviously the Colts should trade Luck, because obviously Luck should be mad at the Colts, because it's obvious. Obviously. 

18 minutes ago, Nadine said:

I feel like Kravitz resurrecting that three month old between the ears quote like it was new and ranting on how the colts are driving Luck out of Indy started this feeding frenzy.

It would be fascinating if it were not so disturbing

We are facing a long half season, and a long off-season... 

45 minutes ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

He's harping on that Dungy/Irsay story that's already been debunked, so they don't even care that it's not true, they're running with it regardless. ESPN is so shameless.

ESPN is known for creating a headline and running with it all day on their TV and radio shows.  

2 hours ago, pgt_rob said:

OMG. Is this how it's going to be until next season? Every other day of reporting nonsense to rial up the fans about Andrew Luck.

Luck is not going... ANYWHERE! I'm growing tired of these guys sensationalizing everything. 

Thats the media for ya...