Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RockThatBlue

Your way way way too early Super Bowl predictions?

Idk who from the NFC, but from the AFC, I'm predicting the Pats to be in it. I don't see any team in the AFC challenging the pats as of now. Especially now since Peyton retired.

Browns vs Lions. Oh, you wanted teams that actually had a snowballs chance in hades of getting there? 

Alright; Alright. Give me a minute. Colts vs GB. Eventually, I'd love to see that SB unfold. 

Colts and Cardinals. The Cards have a great team and almost made it last year (until Carson Palmer hit a concrete wall) and the Colts should have a decent enough line to protect Luck and make us one of the most high-octane offenses in the league (even if we have to outscore the opponents with our underwhelming defense). If Palmer can finally figure out that you need to come to play in the playoffs and the Colts D can get a few stops here and there, this is an extremely likely choice for SB51!!

Seahawks vs Steelers, as much as I don't like typing it :(

I hope it's Colts over Packers.  Luck takes "the belt" from Rodgers.

I predict Pats over Seahawks... again... and I hate it.

4 good QBs with 4 solid defenses.  I don't see the Broncos D carrying Sanchez/Rookie to another SB, and the Panthers will probably still have a SB hangover halfway through the season.

47 minutes ago, CheezyColt said:

Steelers vs Cardinals

Arians gets a ring by beating his boy Big Ben.

Not as long as Carson Palmer is QB. He will wear down as the season goes on.

Pats vs. Packers

As long as Brady is playing, the Pats will be the favorite.

12 hours ago, RockThatBlue said:

If you had to guess the players and winner of SB 51, who would you pick?

Patriots vs Cardinals

5 hours ago, Flash said:

Pats vs. Packers

As long as Brady is playing, the Pats will be the favorite.

No they won't.

These predictions are the same every year complete with a dose of fraudulent Peyton Manning hype thrown in lol!

33 minutes ago, BOTT said:

No they won't.

Well thought out, as usual.

44 minutes ago, BOTT said:

Steelers vs Cowboys

As long as Mike Tomlin's team wins in that matchup, everything will be A Okay with me. 

If the reverse happens, SW1 won't be a happy camper. Just sayin'....

Colts vs Packers,  Colts win !!!

As long as it's not the Pats, I'm good  ROFL

42 minutes ago, MPStack said:

Raiders vs Seahawks

Derek Carr is really evolving into an upper echelon quarterback in the AFC & HC Jack Del Rio has the Black Hole transcending in the right direction sure, but let's see Oakland win a division title since say 2002 first before we claim they are SB Bound shall we....

The Raiders are nowhere near Lombardi trophy contention yet MPS. 

1 hour ago, Flash said:

Thanks

This is early and it could change but I have Packers over Steelers just like in SB 45. Rodgers gets Ring #2. I definitely think the Steelers are good enough to take out the Patriots.

3 hours ago, Flash said:

1 hour ago, BOTT said:

Thanks

It's precious sarcasm like that stumps resistance & removes any leverage the other person intended. 

It's not even kill em with kindness rhetoric BOTT. No, it goes deeper than that. It's almost disarming the frustrated person using their own words with unintended consequences because Flash has no idea whether your tone is sincere or not & it really doesn't even matter either way. It's like the way Howard Stern gets more popular by making both his fans & his detractors stay mesmerized & transfixed by what he says next. He wins either way because he knows how to move the needle of controversy & unvarnished humor. 

Well played BOTT. 

It's like that part in "What About Bob" where Bill Murray's character is at a facility for the mentally insane & he tells the joke what do you see when a draw a picture of a house, a car, or a boat? The patient says "Sex" to all 3 pictures. Whoa, you have a preoccupation with sex. 

"Well, you're the one drawing all the dirty pictures not me." I love that classic joke. 

The 49ers are in worse shape than people realize imo. I mean everybody has them finishing 3rd or 4th in the division but I think 0-16 is possible lol! They do get the Rams in week 1 but if they lose that game then they have the Panthers, Seahawks, Cardinals, and the closest thing to a break in the Cowboys before the Buccs. By the time they make it to the Buccs they could be broken.

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 11:59 AM, chad72 said:

Seahawks vs Steelers, as much as I don't like typing it :(

That was my pick. glad I looked through here!

Just now, jim scheurich said:

That was my pick. glad I looked through here!

Steelers play the NFC East and AFC South. It may not be as cupcake as we think but it is nowhere close to the NFC West and AFC North that the Patriots play. Hence I feel Steelers end up with the #1 seeding this year.

Seahawks do play the NFC South and AFC East, and the Packers have a mirror image schedule as the Steelers - the NFC East and AFC South. The Packers vs Seahawks game happens later in the season when Seattle typically is cooking, on December 11, 2016. That will decide HFA in the NFC and I expect Seattle to take it.

6 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Steelers play the NFC East and AFC South. It may not be as cupcake as we think but it is nowhere close to the NFC West and AFC North that the Patriots play. Hence I feel Steelers end up with the #1 seeding this year.

Seahawks do play the NFC South and AFC East, and the Packers have a mirror image schedule as the Steelers - the NFC East and AFC South. The Packers vs Seahawks game happens later in the season when Seattle typically is cooking, on December 11, 2016. That will decide HFA in the NFC and I expect Seattle to take it.

I didn't really look at their schedule. They seem to be consistent contenders. Steelers really look tough, with a healthy QB. Seattle shores up o-line GTG.

Reading this forum (not just this thread) leads me to believe some of you are closet patriot fans...the worship is real.

Anyway, Colts vs. Packers...of course, we win...27-24 :sip:

How is this for a bold prediction. . . 

Bengals vs. Cardinals.  

Andy Dalton gets all PO'ed at the haters who rip on him for not winning a playoff game, wins the SB and is the SB MVP. . . Gets the mic while holding the trophy and tells his haters where to stick all of their opinions. 

*Drops Mic*

giphy.gif

or. . . .

He could just lose in the first round again and

7810800%20(1).jpg