Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Saints Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

Why because he fumbled? Get rid of Gore too then.

Completely different situation.  Gore has been very good all year.  Whalen has been very meh.  Add in his completely bonehead move last week to snap the ball on that 4th down play, and his fumble there.  It's not like he's a super explosive returner who has a chance to score anytime he gets the ball.

A minute and a half into the 2nd quarter and they score 14 points

13*

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They really are. I honestly think they have severely hindered Luck as well. He does not look right at all.

Luck has seriously looked bad from the first game. I put full blame on the coaching staff. You have to teach and coach your players up. You have to put them in plays to have the most success for their players. I don't see that happening

Completely different situation.  Gore has been very good all year.  Whalen has been very meh.  Add in his completely bonehead move last week to snap the ball on that 4th down play, and his fumble there.  It's not like he's a super explosive returner who has a chance to score anytime he gets the ball.

13*

Whalen is a good WR.  He should not be returning kicks.  He's not really fast enough anyway.

13*

You're right it is different Whalen fumbled when he was hit, Gore fumbled at the goal line untouched.