LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Because there are other larger issues, we should ignore what Whalen does/doesn't do?

You want to crucify him for two plays bit I haven't seen nearly as much criticism from you on other players like Toler who play way worse. He had had two bag plays I'd you even count last week which I don't. And this one was a good punch out. He had the ball tucked in.

If Colts somehow mount a miraculous comeback all sins will be forgiven and Colts fans will wear blinders for another week.  Any one raising any concerns from today will then be told to stop being negative.  Rinse and repeat.

Not for me. Not anymore. The fact we have shown a pattern of these types of starts happening has me ready to move on. Unless this team somehow completely turned it around and made a crazy run its time to shake it up

You want to crucify him for two plays bit I haven't seen nearly as much criticism from you on other players like Toler who play way worse. He had had two bag plays I'd you even count last week which I don't. And this one was a good punch out. He had the ball tucked in.

I didn't say Toler is great or anything like that.  I don't see how you're making that jump.  I'm criticizing Whalen.  I'm not exonerating anyone else from their mistakes

He fumbles once and he should be fired?

Fumble + last week's snap + never really been an explosive returner (0 return TDs)

38 total yards is pathetic. Pagano has to go as he has lost this team.  way to many penalties  with one costing us an int Right now both the offense and Defense have looked like they are just doingthe time and not really caring if they win or lose. Some one has to light a fire under their butts to get things turned around.