Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bills: Post-Game Thread

Dustin

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He would definitely know how to use Luck and these weapons.

Would never happen though. Grigson needs a yes man. Someone who will never question his decisions. Someone who has no problem letting the GM pick his staff and dictates who gets to play.

Pep will be the HC next year unfortunately. 

The result of the game is what I thought it would be. Our O-line was man handled all game long. I just don't understand why Grigson hasn't thrown everything at building this position. 

Before too much credit is given to the defense or the D-line in particular, we were down 24-0. The Bills went passive, which made the defense appear to play better.

The Colts had a lot of mistakes, (holding and fumbles) which played a huge role in the outcome of this game. 

The D-line played hard nosed the entire game..not just the 2nd half.  I actually think they performed better in the first 1/2.before the late half TD run..i am fairly sure the bill rb's had a total of either 0...or negative yards running. All the rushing yards before that was due too bad containment of the QB.

I can't wait to see what the Bills do to the Pats next week. That will be a good measuring stick to see just how good the Bills are this year. If the Bills light up the Pats like they did us then that will definitely show a lot.

The Pats will win.

The Pats are well coached and too disciplined to commit costly penalties. They also will not muff two punts and shoot themselves in the foot all day. 

Brady will pick them apart with short passes all day.

The D-line played hard nosed the entire game..not just the 2nd half.  I actually think they performed better in the first 1/2.before the late half TD run..i am fairly sure the bill rb's had a total of either 0...or negative yards running. All the rushing yards before that was due too bad containment of the QB.

They allowed 81 yards rushing in the first half.

They had 0 hits on T. Taylor.

You want the guy who essentially destroyed everything in Denver and drafted Tebow with a first rounder?

I agree, I would not be a fan of McDaniels. But, unless the Colts make improvements, especially on offense, all the fans wanting change at coach and possibly GM may get their wish.

Florio will probably bring up Saban again this week.

Side note, I would not want to be Freeman in the film room this week.

We should have been able to dink and dunk with all those blitzes ... horrible game plan

I don't think the Colts have ever had that game plan with Luck, in any game that I recall.  It started with Arians, and the game plan always seems to be a deep drop back with medium to long verticle passes.  Pretty predictable.

I'd like to see Luck in more of a west coast system, rather than whatever system we have under Pep.

Would never happen though. Grigson needs a yes man. Someone who will never question his decisions. Someone who has no problem letting the GM pick his staff and dictates who gets to play.

Pep will be the HC next year unfortunately. 

You don't think it would be Chudzinski?

I don't see Pep has the HC anywhere next year.

I agree, I would not be a fan of McDaniels. But, unless the Colts make improvements, especially on offense, all the fans wanting change at coach and possibly GM may get their wish.

Florio will probably bring up Saban again this week.

Side note, I would not want to be Freeman in the film room this week.

I'd hate to be Butler even more haha

The Pats will win.

The Pats are well coached and too disciplined to commit costly penalties. They also will not muff two punts and shoot themselves in the foot all day. 

Brady will pick them apart with short passes all day.

We will see. You are right they may very well win as well. However, the Bills are a very well coached team as well and have a elite defense that the Pats don't have. I expect the Pats to give them a closer game, but remember NE has a very inexperienced offensive line especially in the center of their lines. Brady is going to be under a lot more pressure than he was when he played PIT.

Once again the offense came out soft. They came out with zero fire and no sense of urgency to score. As always.

And they seemed to not wanna use Dorsett for some reason. They instead just stuck to their offense that wasn't working and didn't use him until it was too late.

This loss is on the offense. Defense held them to under 30. They need to come out swinging.

I do want to say how nice it is having Davis. Now we need Toler to get back

As much as Toler is the whipping boy at times on this forum. I would guess most of the members agree with you. We need him back as we have no one to fill his spot of the outside. Butler needs to go back into the slot.

As much as Toler is the whipping boy at times on this forum. I would guess most of the members agree with you. We need him back as we have no one to fill his spot of the outside. Butler needs to go back into the slot.

Yep hopefully he comes back. He is nastier than Butler and then it will give us some depth. He does give up more yards because Davis is stellar

Yep hopefully he comes back. He is nastier than Butler and then it will give us some depth. He does give up more yards because Davis is stellar

He gets flagged more than he should, and gives up the occasional big play, but nothing like Butler. When Butler is on the outside he gets burnt a lot.

This team had a golden opportunity in recent years - drafting Luck, all of the cap space, playing in a cupcake division. Organizationally, they have fumbled the ball.

Is this team any better than it was at the end of Luck's rookie season? Can't see Chuck and Grigson surviving this season.

Josh McDaniels for HC.

I would have to think about that; I might be able to get on board with that ... maybe he would actually be able to come up with good game plans that actually take advantage of the skills of the players we have and exploit the mismatches. Though as someone mentioned earlier I don't know if he and Grigson could function together. (Not that I would be very upset if Grigson was replaced as well)