Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How Many Games Will The Colts Win This Season?

RockThatBlue

I'm going with 13-3. Pretty easy schedule with maybe a few hard games mixed in, colts could blow a lot of people out. Will also get the number 1 seed in the AFC and win the super bowl.

10 and you can blame that on Grigs who has been stubborn about the dline

it will cost Pagano his job and it shouldn't but it will.

Tough call looking from the outside (Buffalo fan). Any team with Luck and average talent gets 10 wins right off. Since you have much better than average talent around him, I say lowest 11.

Also, I adamantly disagree with predicting "game by game" wins and losses. Teams change so drastically today not only from one season to the next, but also game to game.

Can't wait for the game!

Sports Illustrated predicts 11-5.    And they give a game by game breakdown.

Just click on the link:

http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/09/08/nfl-predictions-2015-picks-afc-south?xid=nl_siextra

Me?    I'm predicting 12-4,   but our defensive issues (very thin DL) is very troublesome.  

I have a hard time seeing the Colts drop 3 home games (I think we win one or two out of Pitt, Den, NE). 

Tough call looking from the outside (Buffalo fan). Any team with Luck and average talent gets 10 wins right off. Since you have much better than average talent around him, I say lowest 11.

Also, I adamantly disagree with predicting "game by game" wins and losses. Teams change so drastically today not only from one season to the next, but also game to game.

Can't wait for the game!

Good post. I especially agree with the bolded.

I say we win 12, with losses to NE, Pittsburgh, Miami and one of NO, CAR and ATL.

I was worried about the Houston game but now that they lost Foster I think we should win it. And the only reason I see us losing to Miami is because by then, we'll be locked (or close to locked) in the playoffs and they'll be fighting for a spot, so they'll go harder than us.

But I agree with what the Bills fan above said. Can't really predict game by game predictions. You never know who's gonna be in or out by week 8. or week 10. or week 4. or tomorrow. 

God Sunday can't come quick enough

The 1st 2 games vs Rex Ryan's Buffalo defense & Todd Bowles in NY with Revis Island & Antonio Cromartie in the secondary scares me a little bit. Plus, Rob Ryan's men look healthy & solid in New Orleans too.

Carolina will be no cake walk going up against Ron Rivera's club on defense either. LB Luke Kuechly is a game wrecker man. 

Record wise, let's roll with 10-6 & then we get hot in the playoffs just like the NY Giants did in 2007. Our only solid preseason game where we looked competitive was vs the Rams.

I loved what Jeff Fisher said in our 21-14 victory "defensively we are playing an outstanding QB in Luck." Translation: The league knows Andrew is the real deal even if Skip Bayless is clueless.

We did a lot of good things in that game: 2 sacks of Nick Foles by Walden, an Andre Johnson TD, a Pat McAfee onside kick, TE Dwayne Allen looked healthy on the field, Josh Chapman was solid, Butler was knocking away passes,  Jalil Brown's pick, Tyler Varga ran the ball well, but RB Josh Robinson failing to secure the handoff & fumbling the ball really disappointed me.

I loved what HOF Marshall Faulk said as a broadcaster during that game "Cris Carter will let son Duron know that you can't be the 'fall guy' when you know the ball is coming to you [& literally fall down on the route]." LOL!  

I just have a feeling that INDY might struggle this year when so many NFL analysts are picking us to have such a high power ranking this year. We always play our best ball when we are ignored by the masses vs media darlings. Just intuition I guess. 

Is it just me or does Torry Holt, who was a darn good WR in St. Louis, leave a lot to be desired as an on air announcer? He reminds me of LaDainian Tomlinson: Great player; lousy play by play guy. He knows football. He's just not the smoothest communicator to me. 

I need to see this new defense in action. I'm really nervous about having the fate of our defense rest on 2 rookie linemen. We are bound to have some real inconsistent play. Not to mention can they hold up for the season. Much harder than a college season. If we lose one or both or they wear down and disappear then what?

that's Dr.crackychan to you soul sister

Okay, Dr. You're entitled to your position & I am entitled to vehemently disagree with your point of view. I'm not sure what "soul sister" has to do with anything, but that's okay a lot of stuff goes over my head. Have a pleasant evening. 

I'd raise our winning percentage to 12 games if I knew our offensive line would be able to survive exotic Rex & Rob Ryan blitzes during the regular season, but I need to see a clean pocket for Luck to step forward in & allow Gore to reach the 2nd level before he gets touched, but I need to see it first. Defense doesn't scare me, but I have reservations about our o-line holding up after say Halloween. Please prove me wrong.