Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Current Hole at the WR position

ProblChld32

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hilton, ________, Moncrief, Carter, Whalen.

Andre Johnson would look good in there!

Also Nicks and Luck seemed off until end of year. Maybe they didn't work together as much as they should have. Nicks could be decent if re-signed!

Personally i think we Should Resign Nicks and Pickup a Receiver via the draft. id rather not go after AJ, reason being he's aging will more than likely will become our #1 receiver which may possibly hinder the development of Moncrief. We also have other positions to fill so a pick for AJ may come back and possibly haunt us. 

Andre Johnson.  Need a proven receiver who can step in and make plays with Hilton. Need a vet presence as well with Reggie gone.  Got plenty of young guys, need an old man in the mix to keep em in line. I personally don't want Nicks back.

No thanks, he cannot stay healthy! Im sure his migranes will cause him to miss some games this year.

He hasn't had migraine issues for years, but he still can't stay healthy.

As someone that has been watching him play since rec ball, I can't help but pull for the guy. Is he a fit here? Don't think so...

If we pick up a FA receiver, then I hope it's a difference maker. I thought Nicks could have been just that, but he wasn't, unfortunately. If we can't pick up a difference maker, then spend the money on another position and lets go with T.Y. Moncrief,  (drafted receiver), Carter, and Whalen.

If we could get A. Johnson or Maclin or Cobb, then fire away. Otherwise, let's focus on building the defense.

I would not mind Nicks.  Yes he was non existent for much of the year but he did play well in the playoffs.

Of course I think the Colts would be okay at receiver if the top 3 were Hilton, Moncrief and Whalen.  Then they have Carter and another draft pick to develop.