Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

legion of boom part 2?

kjyb

Guessing Donte Moncrief is the highest rated on our board in the 2nd.

I think Moncrief could work in our offense. I like drafting a reciever rather than signing one. I don't know if we could swing both Moncrief and a DB, maybe Dessir?

Prefer McGill over Baptiste.  Will settle for either.

I like both of these guys. Both are big corners, McGill looked really good at the combine. I don't think anybody knew he had the kind of speed he displayed there. Both would be an upgrade over Toler. But I really want Fuller from VT. He would fit in our Def very well. I think he is the third best cover cb in the draft.

You do know that the Colts secondary last year was called the "No Fly Zone" before everyone got hurt during/after the Denver game right? Up till than they were playing that way too. Personally I like that name better because we are not following or trying to copy a name from a different team.

I kinda like Sherman's attitude. He could be more humble for sure, but I like the fact that he talks AND backs it up. Chancellor and Earl Thomas hardly seem like bad guys.

Been a fan of Earl since he went to Texas. He's not a big trash talker; he'll have his moments (most players do) but mostly it's Sherman & Chancellor who talk the most. Earl just quietly knocks your head off.

He's like a silent assassin. Never see him coming, but you'll feel him when he gets to you

You do know that the Colts secondary last year was called the "No Fly Zone" before everyone got hurt during/after the Denver game right? Up till than they were playing that way too. Personally I like that name better because we are not following or trying to copy a name from a different team.

Michigan State's secondary was called the "No Fly Zone" as well with dennard and co.

I don't think the size of the corners matters. I've always admired the cohesiveness with which the Seahawks secondary play. I don't care for their perfection on how to get away with holding. If we wanted our own ball hawking secondary, we would need Deone Bucannon and McGill. I know Girgson would die to have Dennard though. McGill is the better fit over Baptiste though. We need bump/press corners.

But like  others have said, front 7 is more important. Never forget Blount Force Trauma. And I'm pretty sure Moncrief is rated really high on the board as well. That height with that 40-time and big play potential? Yeah you can pencil him in now if he's there in the 2nd when we pick.

I like both of these guys. Both are big corners, McGill looked really good at the combine. I don't think anybody knew he had the kind of speed he displayed there. Both would be an upgrade over Toler. But I really want Fuller from VT. He would fit in our Def very well. I think he is the third best cover cb in the draft.

I like Fuller, just don't believe he will make it to us in the 2nd round.

I don't know why the Vontae contracts are taking so long.....it's Toler we should replacing, not Davis!! 

If you ask me its 1 of 2 things:

1.They cant agree on the years

2.Vontaes Agent is playing hardball and has convinced Vontae that he has earned much more then what his production warrants(As a Colt), Davis strikes me as fairly easily manipulated to be honest