Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anthony Costanzo: Yay or Nay

1yrdandacloudofdust

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's one of our best O-linemen and has been for years. Look at any left tackle and watch them every game. You'll notice that they all give up sacks and pressure. There isn't one that's perfect, which I feel is the expectation of some fans.

I vote yay.

Yay. Definitely above avergage, even if not one of the best 10-15 in the league. Id rather have good players all across the line than a great LT.

You see he would have to be in the top 15 to be above average. lol

He is actually more like 25  or worse at pass blocking (considered more important than run blocking for LT`s)

and was less effective as a run blocker than his 1st 2 years. FIRE The Line Coach!

He will Remain slow afoot, play too upright, (TOO TALL?) lack lower strength because of his builld. Just the way it is.

Do you lock in a very mediocre LT for how much $$$?

Andrew can hardly do a 5 step drop without Castonzo and HIS MAN meeting at Andrew. Few here even GET THAT! Homers!

Is that the life for your $20+M QB? Not that he isn`t a nice guy like Samson and McGlynn and Link. Good grief!

No, Left OTs grow on trees.  We can easily find a replacement.  It's not like it's an important position on the O line.

Ugoh what I mean?

No, Left OTs grow on trees.  We can easily find a replacement.  It's not like it's an important position on the O line.

Ugoh what I mean

Great theatre there Smonroe........well played. That deserves a Tony Award....

lol, he is our best oline man, Cherilus is our most expensive player for 5 years so everyone should jump on his bandwagon whether they want to or not, that being sayd AC is the only line man who has proven he can be a starter, so a big whopping yay for me cause we cant afford a new LT when we need a whole new rest of the oline

He's not a star but he's playing just fine.  Too many other needs on this team to start thinking about replacing him.

I wouldn't say he's our best this year, GC would take that distinction.  But if you don't count Donald Thomas (because he was out most of the year), AC is our 2nd best OL.

We just need to shore things up in the middle of the offensive line.

Great theatre there Smonroe........well played. That deserves a Tony Award....

Good one.

I almost used to feel sorry for him, it's hard to replace a guy like Glenn.  Expectations were high.

AC is a very good OT who improves each year.  I'm not sure what people who voted No are thinking, do they understand that you have to replace him?