Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Da'Rick Rogers

Rob Lowe

What do you guys think of lining up Da'Rick out of the backfield and giving him some carries? He was pretty prolific running the ball out of sweeps in college and always looked as if he could be Bo Jackson type RB if he wasn't so phenomenal at WR. Maybe we should give it a shot and see what happens

nah, I think we should start him at QB this week. Or maybe even head coach.

^^^

This guy gets it. Why stop there tho? Irsay should step down and hand the franchise over the Da'Rick.

He'll be he first simultaneous Owner/GM/HC/Player in the NFL history.

What do you guys think of lining up Da'Rick out of the backfield and giving him some carries? He was pretty prolific running the ball out of sweeps in college and always looked as if he could be Bo Jackson type RB if he wasn't so phenomenal at WR. Maybe we should give it a shot and see what happens

Who do you think he is "Roy Hall" ? LOL

On a serious note, If Im Pep I try to line up Rogers as much as possible on Talib and Hilton interchangeably in the Slot and as Z receiver also I'd use Coby in the slot, I dont think Dennard can handle TY's speed, I also think Rogers will give Talb a tough challenge since Talib likes to be physical

i dont get people making fun of OP?? he did this all the time in college...

People see Da'Rick and just become annoyed, especially when it's next to my username. But the truth is the guy is a dangerous runner. Look at Cordarrelle Patterson for the Vikings. They do the same thing with him. Tennessee began it. Guys who are dangerous with the ball in their hands and are multi talented deserve a shot. Da'Rick could be a decent RB if he weren't so perfectly suited to be a WR.

And I agree about the point with TY's speed against Dennard. Should be a great matchup.

And regarding DHB in the backfield, just no. Completely diff situation than with Da'Rick.

People see Da'Rick and just become annoyed, especially when it's next to my username. But the truth is the guy is a dangerous runner. Look at Cordarrelle Patterson for the Vikings. They do the same thing with him. Tennessee began it. Guys who are dangerous with the ball in their hands and are multi talented deserve a shot. Da'Rick could be a decent RB if he weren't so perfectly suited to be a WR.

And I agree about the point with TY's speed against Dennard. Should be a great matchup.

And regarding DHB in the backfield, just no. Completely diff situation than with Da'Rick.

I think the real Rob Lowe would be annoyed if he saw your avatar.  It is hilarious.  Still makes me cringe though.

You're right completely different, DHB has 3 times the rushing yards as Rogers in college (who btw has 120 yards, hardly prolific), and looking at the combine is also slower and weaker than DHB.

DHBs problem is his hands plain and simple. You can't be arguing for Rogers on one hand and dismiss DHB in such caviller fashion on the other.

You're right completely different, DHB has 3 times the rushing yards as Rogers in college (who btw has 120 yards, hardly prolific), and looking at the combine is also slower and weaker than DHB.

DHBs problem is his hands plain and simple. You can't be arguing for Rogers on one hand and dismiss DHB in such caviller fashion on the other.

Fair enough. DHB has just shown a consistent ability to let down which has cause a lack of faith in his abilities. Would like to see him get some sweeps and screens