Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Is ANYONE from this forum going to the Denver game?

Indyfan4life

Wouldn't miss that game for anything.  I'll be there with my Luck jersey on and clapping and cheering for Peyton as well, but once the game starts I'm all for Mathis getting a sack or 2.  I root for the front of the jersey, not the name on the back!  Go Colts!

Isn't it cheaper to fly? There are all kids of direct flights from philadelphia.

Probably if I still lived near Philly, but like Jvan said it'd be doubling my trip hours wise.

Plus it's my girlfriend and I.

Round trip in gas should cost me about $100. I would guess that is cheaper than two round trip flights from Philly to Indy.

I've been saving some money on the side for tickets to this game. Is anyone else going? If so, I'd like to meet up with some fellow board members at LOS or even out in Indy somewhere for drinks.

oh yeah im going to the game cant wait its going to be explosive by the way i am stoneys little brother

Wouldn't miss that game for anything.  I'll be there with my Luck jersey on and clapping and cheering for Peyton as well, but once the game starts I'm all for Mathis getting a sack or 2.  I root for the front of the jersey, not the name on the back!  Go Colts!

nah man i dont think that i would want to see peyton get sacked he did way to many great things for us :blueshoe::coltshelmet::coltslogo: