Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bengals Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No we have to hear Chuck how they fought hard blah blah blah didn't give up blah blah blah Jacoby is a piece of garbage just simply garbage he's not a starter in the NFL I don't know why they're trying to make him one... we need to get on the phone like we did last year bring up two or three more cornerbacks let them try out and do the same thing we did last year this is a pathetic display of football

3 minutes ago, Tony6759 said:

Now do you see my point Jacoby is not an NFL quarterback I don't know why they're trying to make him out to be one horrible just horrible

He's a backup, he's playing like one.

If the team was better at communicating about our actual QB maybe we wouldn't be so mad.

1 minute ago, Tony6759 said:

Now do you see my point Jacoby is not an NFL quarterback I don't know why they're trying to make him out to be one horrible just horrible

We're not getting a first rounder for him, but he's fine for a backup.  That's what he is, though - a backup 

2 minutes ago, Tony6759 said:

He's a backup........and that's it.  He is not starting caliber, but he is also not our starter.  The only reason he is playing is because he is better than Tolzien.