LucasOilStadium

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Its nice to have a RB that can do that.

It's really nice to have both types of RBs:  a back that can power it up the middle and a back that is fast enough to bounce it to the outside.  This is the best running attack that the Colts have had in quite a while.  Unfortunately, it is wasted on this season.

Just now, JCPatriot said:

It's really nice to have both types of RBs:  a back that can power it up the middle and a back that is fast enough to bounce it to the outside.  This is the best running attack that the Colts have had in quite a while.  Unfortunately, it is wasted on this season.

Yeah, its a shame we won't get to see Luck with this running attack (at least for this year). It would take pressure off of him.

2 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Why is everybody only responding to me?  Because NCF has more posts?  He labeled me and others as ignorant. I called him a clown. So why are all the mods still only posting to me?  I said I was done with it. Yet he just sent me another post. All be it this time without the condescension but still. I’m not seeking others out to put them down or attack them. So either reprimand us both or just drop it like I’m trying to do. 

I was just getting ready to reprimand you both.

Agree about the first post that you responded to but, the subsequent back and forth is on both you you

1 minute ago, JCPatriot said:

The Biggest thing the attempts to bounce outside can cause are holding penalties