Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Bengals Game Day Thread

I think Aiken has butter on his hands. 

Crisco fingers. 

11 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

I was going ask everyone to not say it, but couldn't stop you in time. 

If we lose this I am blaming you. :) 

Yeah I jinxed it a freakin pick 6

Just now, RockThatBlue said:

Is Moncrief still on the team?

Don’t know Rock. How many snaps & targets has he gotten today?  Is he injured?  Are they sitting him out because he’s about to be traded?

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Is Moncrief still alive?

0*VDcyaToeEZuMqHq9.jpeg

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• For me the tiers are more important the the specific ranking... I rank players within a tier very similarly and even though I would have preferences within them, I don't feel strongly enough to argue one over the other.    Tier 1(sell the farm for him - i.e. multiple 1sts, multiple day 2 picks, etc) Burrow   Tier 2 (trade a significant asset for him - i.e. a future 1st round pick) Tua(if I have medical guarantees he'd be alright health-wise)   Tier 3 (trade a medium level asset for him(i.e. a second, a third...) or take him at #13) Love Herbert Tua(if our medical staff cannot give you any guarantees whatsoever either way -for example, there were some reports that it might be too early before the draft to tell whether he will be good or not)   Tier 4 (second round) Eason Fromm     Tier 5 (third-fourth round) Gordon(have to do more work on him, might change his ranking) Hurts   Tier 6 (round 5-7) Tua(if the medicals come bad and there is high risk of reinjury/retirement/not full recovery/etc.) Tyler Huntley Nate Stanley     I'm still watching some QBs so that's not my final ranking. 
    • Hey....    we’ve all had those whoops moments.    Comes with the territory.    I’ve had some whoppers!     
    • Also, you need a smart GM and HC once you get the #1 pick and surround your price possession with an excellent supporting cast.  Otherwise, early retirement...
    • My wife used to take me to Vegas every year on my birthday, until the funds kept running out! An addictive place, fun and entertaining as long as your will is stronger than the temptation.
  • Members

• stitches

stitches 6,920

• Colt Overseas

Colt Overseas 552

• UKColt13

UKColt13 1,410

• BertJones

BertJones 47

• coltsfanej

coltsfanej 293