Colts @ Bengals Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Don’t know Rock. How many snaps & targets has he gotten today?  Is he injured?  Are they sitting him out because he’s about to be traded?

I'm listening to the radio play by play, and I haven't heard his name at all today.  Honestly, I forgot he was on the team until people on the forum brought him up.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Simple Game 5 games. Always Colts and AFCS games. Will always focused on Colts, and AFCS teams and division race. Bonus games to make 5. Either teams with relevance (previous Indy coaches or players), or big games.  Choices: Win Team "A", Tie, or Win Team "B" You win points with correct pick Point value are listed (each choice) In short.... pick winner (not on line). But you may get more points due to home/away, or line (listed clearly) Self reported total. Please add and post in thread end of Monday night. I'll carry over and post in next week's thread (Wed or Thurs each week) Winner for week. And for those who play weekly, add points week to week (for season total) Will keep going if we get players. 
    • barkley is running great behind glow, taylor not so well behind pinter
    • Wait a minute.   What was our game plan against KC ?   It seemed a bit hap hazard and flying by the seat of our pants
    • I won 400 dollars on the Colts last week by just putting 50 dollars on them and taking them straight up - they were 6.5 points underdog, I am putting 50 on the Colts this week again but giving up 3.5 points, I need to win by 4 to win. If I win I just win 50 because I have the favorite. I have Colts winning 24-20. - Colts paid my car payment for the month after last week.
    • For whatever it’s worth….   Levi’s appears to be a hit name fast riser.   Current flavor of the month.    Kiper has him ranked 2nd among QBs behind Stroud and ahead of Young.     And in the story, one GM thought Levi’s might go first overall in the 23 draft.   So, yeah, there’s a good chance he won’t be there for us.   
  • Members

• Dunk

Dunk 742

• OLD FAN MAN

OLD FAN MAN 171

• coltsfanej

coltsfanej 440

• richard pallo

richard pallo 4,708

• Zoltan

Zoltan 1,692

• EastStreet