Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bears Colts predictions

danlhart87

1 hour ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

All ready?

Need time to digest packer game and hear what Dackich  and Venturi say. haha

Those two are your go to analysts?  When were either successful professionally?

47 minutes ago, IrsaysArmy said:

Can pretty much guarantee Caleb has a coming out party. In more ways than 1

Uhhhhh.   What are the other ways?

47 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Those two are your go to analysts?  When were either successful professionally?

Uhhhhh.   What are the other ways?

Its a joke I've been having with Danhart for years when he asks for a prediction. 

I don't get to near venturi much since I'm out of market and don't spend much time listening to dakich/jmv  anymore when he comes on their show... But I've always liked listening to him, he makes sense as to what he usually says. The days he spent with the colts in the 80's I think, no human could have succeeded in that time period. 

Anyway, not a fan of Dakich, I think he's a unlikable blowhard, but his show was entertaining. Venturi, I do like and value most of what he says but haven't listened to Indy colt  podcast/radio much lately...... I don't really need too as the colts do what colts do. 

• Like 2

It is at home, they play with a sense of urgency and show better offensive and defensive execution. But still the Bears manage to make enough stops to make it real close and not having Buckner hurts a bit. AR's ceiling flashes more at home, IMO.

Colts 23 Bears 20

2 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

I don't generally read his/ her posts.  They think the league is rigged.  Not sure why they watch

Sure you do(read all my posts), your obsessed with me and want MY picks to gamble on haha. And what I've been saying about the Colts has been right for years and is looking like it again so far again.

I hope I don't have to go through the trouble of putting you on 'ignore',(if that option is still available).

• Like 1

I’m gonna guess 77-7 Colts. 

defense finally gets on the field mentally. 

AR throws for 560 yards, 5 TDs

JT runs it for 275, 3 TDs

Nelson recovers a handoff fumble and takes it 99 yards to the house with defenders bouncing off of him

Defense gets 2 pick 6s..

Shrader gets the start at Kicker. 

• Like 1

Bears 20-10 

we have to accept what we are Matt eberflus doesn’t give up deep ball and we have not shown ability to hit the underneath stuff. We made Malik Willis look competent……. Malik Willis … Malik Willis. Calib is gonna dice us up 80% completion and bears run for 150 

• Like 2

In the past, when the Colts would turn in a pathetically discouraging performance to lead me to conclude they’re a bad team, just as I am giving up on their chances, they’d surprise me by turning things around.

I just don’t see it happening again, this time.  Bears win. :( But then again, last week I said, mark my words, Colts WILL beat the Packers, so what do I know.

• Like 1