2023 Game #15: Colts @ Falcons, Sunday, December 24th, 1PM EST

NFLfan

Colts @ Falcons  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Falcons
    • The game will end in a tie.
  2. 2. Taylor returns to play after having been injured a few games ago. Does he break 100 yards rushing?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/24/2023 at 09:43 PM

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

That’s part of the problem they are being too aggressive and the Falcons are taking advantage of the Colts getting out of poistion, that and just awful tackling.  

Well we’re playing aggressive on obvious running downs like 1st and 10 rather than on obvious passing downs where we could pressure Heineke. Being out of position is never acceptable, and it’s why we can’t contain the edge. 

5 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Then he needs to word it better.  He’s coming across as saying people can’t call the Colts on playing a poor half of football.

Dang nab it things just aren’t bouncing the Colts way today,.

I don't come across as anything.

I stated a fact.

The same posters that are trashing the coaches in the 1st half's of games, are the one praising them in the 2ne half or they just straight disappear.

I didn't say posters can't post anything. I just stated how they usually post.

• Like 2

Just now, TheBlueAndWhite said:

Goodbye Bradley, my goodness, the talent on this defense has been showing flashes of greatness this year despite Bradley doing his best to suppress it, that's not happening today.

Yep. Bradley is sabatoging this defense. We'd probably have even more sacks by now, and we'd allow a lot less points if we had a better defensive coordinator.

• Like 1

Just now, w87r said:

I don't come across as anything.

I stated a fact.

The same posters that are trashing the coaches in the 1st half's of games, are the one praising them in the 2ne half or they just straight disappear.

I didn't say posters can't post anything. I just stated how they usually post.

First of all who in the world are you to tell me how you come across to me?  

No you didn’t state facts you stated your opinion because you feel others were over reacting tried to tell people to stop complaining when the Colts are playing extremely poorly.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

First of all who in the world are you to tell me how you come across to me?  

No you didn’t state facts you stated your opinion because you feel others were over reacting tried to tell people to stop complaining when the Colts are playing extremely poorly.

They are facts.

Jekyll and Hyde. You never know what team you’re going to see from the Colts each week. The defense was impressive last week against a good defense and although Atlanta’s defense is solid but at this point we look like  nothing works. We can’t run the ball and Minshew looks pitiful 

5 minutes ago, Bravo said:

Hmmmm… Bad leaders on this team.

Good chance to make the playoffs and just coming out flat. So odd

What is weird… this has happened the last 3 coaching staffs. It’s consistent with this franchise 

Love Shane but it seems like this every year 

3 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

That’s part of the problem they are being too aggressive and the Falcons are taking advantage of the Colts getting out of poistion, that and just awful tackling.  

It seems like we have players playing overly-aggressively with conservative playcalling. Problem with that is that you have guys out of position, leaving gaping holes in the defense.

• Thanks 1