Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs. Steelers

RollerColt

On to the Steelers. 

This is a must win game in my opinion. Win this game and our tie breakers over 3 or more tied records gets even better. 

Defense needs to practice defending the screen this week. Offense needs to practice run blocking.

The theme for our defense continues: we need desperately need pressure. The Steelers line is not the best, so we should be able to get home at least a few times. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

Have they committed to Trubisky yet this week? I wouldn’t be surprised if they trotted out Rudolph this one. The defense is probably going to have to do whatever they can to prepare for both this week, even if they start Trubisky I’m guessing he’s gonna be on a real short leash.

It’s Trubisky. Watt and their other pass rusher are also in concussion protocol.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

It’s Trubisky. Watt and their other pass rusher are also in concussion protocol.

Well with as bad as Trubisky played on TNF that makes me feel a little better than the unknown in Rudolph. 

But I’m still ready to bet we’re going to see them both. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

A plea to Colts fans…. Don’t sell your tickets to Pittsburgh!  It’s embarrassing to see so many opposing fans in our building. This is a must win because of the debacle yesterday 

Not going to happen.  The Steelers will have a huge amount of fans and they will be loud 

26 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

A plea to Colts fans…. Don’t sell your tickets to Pittsburgh!  It’s embarrassing to see so many opposing fans in our building. This is a must win because of the debacle yesterday 

Yes, there will be enough but it doesn't mean Colts fans holding those tickets should sell them to Steelers fans. I do hope Steichen comes prepared though, for silent counts, just in case.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RollerColt said:

On to the Steelers. 

This is a must win game in my opinion. Win this game and our tie breakers over 3 or more tied records gets even better. 

Defense needs to practice defending the screen this week. Offense needs to practice run blocking.

The theme for our defense continues: we need desperately need pressure. The Steelers line is not the best, so we should be able to get home at least a few times. 

Very true. need this win. 

58 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

Na, let them come and then head home with a loss. 

Colts win 34-17

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, indyagent17 said:

Do you go to games?  Do you only sell your tickets to Colts fans?

My in-laws are doing Christmas this weekend so I have my tickets for sale. Should I take less money from family or Colts fans than what I would get from a Steelers fan so you are not embarrassed?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jskinnz said:

My in-laws are doing Christmas this weekend so I have my tickets for sale. Should I take less money from family or Colts fans than what I would get from a Steelers fan so you are not embarrassed?

Get your money skinnz, I would. Merry Christmas. I think we win this game regardless :thmup:

9 minutes ago, jskinnz said:

Question about this. Do people usually do resale through an official site? In which case, you don't know who's buying the tickets. And what would it take to find someone who is a Colts fan to buy at resale value?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, John Waylon said:

Well with as bad as Trubisky played on TNF that makes me feel a little better than the unknown in Rudolph. 

But I’m still ready to bet we’re going to see them both. 

With our history of making backups and 3rd stringers look like all-pro, I fully expect Mitch to hang 250-300 on us. Wouldn’t surprise me in the least. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Superman said:

Question about this. Do people usually do resale through an official site? In which case, you don't know who's buying the tickets. And what would it take to find someone who is a Colts fan to buy at resale value?

I've seen season ticket holders post on Facebook most often for selling tickets to games they can't go to. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Superman said:

I am reselling through Ticketmaster as a certified ticket reseller. At that point I have no control over who buys. 

Only way to control who gets them would be to sell to friends or family, who I know are Colts fans. 

But the time of year plus losses by both teams have hurt the market. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Indyfan4life said:

With our history of making backups and 3rd stringers look like all-pro, I fully expect Mitch to hang 250-300 on us. Wouldn’t surprise me in the least. 

I’m pretty sure one of his best games as a pro came against us when he was with the Bears. As you indicate, we do have a history of that sort of thing… Even if Mitch can’t we still have to worry about Mason doing it instead.

worried phineas and ferb GIF

2 hours ago, Superman said:

Good point.      Most of the time you can put them on FB or whatever and you will find Colts fans that will buy them.    I never had an issue.   But for me.  I would give them to someone who is a Colts fan before selling them for 3x the amount to a steeler fan,  But that's me.     

Also   People need to remember that there is a program to donate them to Vets/Active Military  through the Colts office.   

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ChuggaBeer said:

Good point.      Most of the time you can put them on FB or whatever and you will find Colts fans that will buy them.    I never had an issue.   But for me.  I would give them to someone who is a Colts fan before selling them for 3x the amount to a steeler fan,  But that's me.     

Also   People need to remember that there is a program to donate them to Vets/Active Military  through the Colts office.   

Different strokes... Some people buy season tickets already knowing that they intend to sell some of the games to offset the cost. And of course people can do as they wish. 

I think we'd all rather see only Colts fans in attendance, and not have the stadium taken over by fans of the opposing team. But I think for most cities, the obligation is on the team to be competitive and relevant, in which case you're more likely to have home team fans showing up. I'm in LA, where the Chargers (and the Rams to a lesser extent) have completely different issues with fan attendance, even if the team is good. But in more established fan cities, like Indy, if the Colts were real contenders, there probably wouldn't be an issue with Steelers fans taking over.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jskinnz said:

Absolutely you should. A true fan only sells to other home team fans….

kidding kidding,

That said, what seats and how much? Or do you have a link to your tickets on Ticketmaster?

The Steelers are coming off back to back losses against 2 win teams! We will make the pitiful Mitch T look like Tom Brady if we don't pressure him and force turnovers. Their defensive gameplan will be to squeeze the run game and force Minshew into the short passing game while counting on that he'll make some mistakes. Look for Watt to play angry IF he clears protocol.

• Like 1