Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jaguars Colts Prediction

danlhart87

Math of the despondent Colts fan: Ryan loses (2) fumbles , throws for (1) Int to keep his average alive. Jags (optimistically) only gain 10 points off of our base turnover package. Our defense plays average like they are with little to no pressure and we allow them 20 points which isn't horrible. Totaling Jags 30. Our anemic offense  has scored 12-0 respectively against "good" defenses, so lets take the average there..... Colts keep it close for the first quarter ultimately losing 30-6 Jags  

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

Yep 10 days rest at home no excuses not to win this one.

The only thing that concerns me is the winners of Thursday Night football have lost a close game on Sunday the following week, because I am superstitious like that :) 

Week 2 TNF winners - Chiefs over Chargers 27-24, lose to Colts 17-20 in week 3

Week 3 TNF winners - Browns over Steelers 29-17, lose to Falcons 20-23 in week 4

Week 4 TNF Winners - Bengals over Dolphins 27-15, lose to Ravens 17-19 in week 5

Week 5 TNF Winners - Colts over Broncos 12-9, Colts vs Jaguars in week 6???? :goodluck:

Here is what I have been mentioning for several years…the FANS need to be the 12th Man!

To the people working the the announcements, banners, the cheerleaders, and the fans closest to the field have to make a noise like never before :rawr::Nuke::cheer2:

The Jaguars have  won the Last TWO meetings back to back on their home field!:censored2:

And for the players and staff on the bench, you need to wave the crowd on with Blue and White Colts Towels( Let’s start our own trade mark cheer)…did you get that , Marketing people? Somebody please RUN with this idea!!!

Go Crazy! Make a statement!

If the Jaguars beat us, then Trevor can say “I OWN you!” just like last year’s

scammed MVP winner said to the sorry da bears.

I will predict a Colts victory 24- 21 with a time expiring 51 yard field goal 

from Mr. McLaughlin.

Oh, Yeah…if that comes true, I’ll start betting:cash:

BLUE and WHITE COLTS TOWELS…Ka Ching!

22 hours ago, Thunderbolt said:

The Colts have not shown dominance from the offense. Reason they won the ugly contest from the Broncos was the QB had a shoulder injury. Jags 24 Colts 13. 

Shoulder injury, I don’t remember she him on injury report unless I missed it seems convenient to me 

Have to get back to running the ball, must get Taylor going.  It's their only hope.  Whatever your best run blocking O-line combination is, go with it.  This formula, with a new to the team 37 year old QB and inexperienced pass catchers, will not work, will not come close to working unless you can run the ball.

On 10/10/2022 at 5:00 AM, FRW said:

21-17. Ryan gets sacked on a second down and 7 play and fumbles on the 33-yard line with 1:30 minutes left in the game as we're driving for the winning score. Lawrence takes a knee three times and leaves with a win.

Ryan is 22-35 for 275 yards and 1 TD but is intercepted twice and loses a fumble. Taylor is held to 73 yards rushing on 26 carries. McLaughlin kicks a 47 yd FG to give us a 17-14 lead late, but Jacksonville gets the ball back with 3:54 to go and drives for the winning score just before the 2:00 warning with Lawrence going 6-6 and one PI call.

Now, THAT is one detailed prediction.  :bossy:

17 hours ago, Mighty Blue said:

Here is what I have been mentioning for several years…the FANS need to be the 12th Man!

To the people working the the announcements, banners, the cheerleaders, and the fans closest to the field have to make a noise like never before :rawr::Nuke::cheer2:

The Jaguars have  won the Last TWO meetings back to back on their home field!:censored2:

And for the players and staff on the bench, you need to wave the crowd on with Blue and White Colts Towels( Let’s start our own trade mark cheer)…did you get that , Marketing people? Somebody please RUN with this idea!!!

Go Crazy! Make a statement!

If the Jaguars beat us, then Trevor can say “I OWN you!” just like last year’s

scammed MVP winner said to the sorry da bears.

I will predict a Colts victory 24- 21 with a time expiring 51 yard field goal 

from Mr. McLaughlin.

Oh, Yeah…if that comes true, I’ll start betting:cash:

BLUE and WHITE COLTS TOWELS…Ka Ching!

drugs-are-bad-mkay.gif

On 10/9/2022 at 6:12 PM, Happy2BeHere said:

It was really dumb they did not run the ball at least once. They could have. They had the ability to do that with at least one time out as I recall. 

They didn’t have a timeout but still could have tried a rollout w/ 19 seconds left and gotten back to line up (presuming they called two plays at 1st and goal).

29 minutes ago, coltsfeva said:

They didn’t have a timeout but still could have tried a rollout w/ 19 seconds left and gotten back to line up (presuming they called two plays at 1st and goal).

Wentz is mobile, just fake a handoff and have him run around the end. If he doesn't get in, you could still spike it and have time for another play. The way they lost was one of the worse ways I have seen in my time and that says a lot. 1st and goal at the 2 and you can't punch it in lmao .

I think our defense is starting to show up.. I need one more performance before I can be confident. Chief's game 2nd half Titans game and broncos we've been good. 

I think the first couple drives look ugly for the d but then they lock in afterwards..

Like I said I'm not too confident so Ill still predict a jags win :(.. but my score prediction will be revealed in our weekly pickem over on the general side :thmup:

2 hours ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

I don’t know why but I have a very good feeling about this game. I think colts are finally going to show how mad they are from losing last two games to then.

I agree wholeheartedly.  And remember Pittman and Pierce didn’t play in the first game.  I think Gus will get them the second time around and we will win this game comfortably.  

12 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I agree wholeheartedly.  And remember Pittman and Pierce didn’t play in the first game.  I think Gus will get them the second time around and we will win this game comfortably.  

I think how we played defense was kind of a outliar too as Bradley was still getting to know his players and what they could do.

21 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

Trevor Lawrence has career day.  70%+ completion rate, 300 yards, 4 TD's.

Colts sacked 9 times.  Matt Ryan fumbles twice, and throws 2 INT's.

25 rushes for 35 yards.

Jacksonville 34

Colts 6

No, I haven't found a reason to believe yet.

I guess you have “panicked “.   Lol

Archived