Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game #4, Titans @ Colts..

NFLfan

Just now, coming on strong said:

stop with bashing frank the team has zero talent worst pass blocking line in the league  average defense average wr and average defense

Add the fact that Reich isn’t on the field fumbling the football

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

stop with bashing frank the team has zero talent worst pass blocking line in the league  average defense average wr and average defense

dude stop caring. The whole team is trash including the Hc. Just because you’re tired of hearing it access doesn’t change that. 

2 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

So either way there’s a mismatch. Might as well get everyone in to help a beleaguered O line

lol one's a mismatch in favor of the defense the other gives us the mismatch with Pittman or Taylor. Sadly the play we called was in favor of the defense

Enough trying to blame Reich. I started the season doing such, however this all falls on the offensive players. They’re the ones trusted to execute on offense. If they would block and take care of the football this would be a whole different story. However the offensive skills players are holding this team back 

3 minutes ago, a06cc said:

Slow starts have nothing to do with the offensive players turning the ball over. I was blame Reich as well. But the offensive players have failed to do their part. 

Yes I agree. The slow starts I put on him but Ryan has been an absolute train wreck. He looks done. He's old and can't take a hit. That's when u know a qb is done. U saw it with Big Ben last year. 

110% coaching and playcalling issue.

Hoodie with this team would be 16-0, 14-2 easily.

Right when the opposing team has ZERO ability to stop the pass...why stop passing the ball?

Team reminds me heavily of the 2003-2006 Florida Gators. Ron Zook fired after struggling to go .500, Urban Meyer takes them to a title 2 years later.

2 minutes ago, a06cc said:

Enough trying to blame Reich. I started the season doing such, however this all falls on the offensive players. They’re the ones trusted to execute on offense. If they would block and take care of the football this would be a whole different story. However the offensive skills players are holding this team back 

the oline is getting blown off the ball. Matt Ryan is failing to recognize pre snap. Collectively that means you can’t score. Matt is showing he is a liability. Frank has also never elevated this team in much of any way.