Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game #4, Titans @ Colts..

NFLfan

Just now, a06cc said:

Enough trying to blame Reich. I started the season doing such, however this all falls on the offensive players. They’re the ones trusted to execute on offense. If they would block and take care of the football this would be a whole different story. However the offensive skills players are holding this team back 

its not reiches fault the offensive line is getting dominated every single play .   all the turnovers have zero to do with frank  .   there is a serious lack of talent with this team .    ballard had 6 years to fix the offense line pass rushers and wrs and nothing happened . its the same problems that grigson had

1 minute ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Ballard is a failure of a GM.  Hasn’t done jack squat since he been here.  Sub 500 GM. 

I do put blame on Ballard for his arrogance. Things that all of us know need fix he is using the excuses to not fix them 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, rock8591 said:

100% coaching issue.

Hoodie with this team would be 16-0, 14-2 easily.

Right when the opposing team has ZERO ability to stop the pass...why stop passing the ball?

The funny thing is… the * had to be reminded last year to run the damn ball by Nelson. It’s like he (Reich) gets lazy and calls the same play over and over and over 

• Like 1

Just now, coming on strong said:

its not reiches fault the offensive line is getting dominated every single play .   all the turnovers have zero to do with frank  .   there is a serious lack of talent with this team .    ballard had 6 years to fix the offense line pass rushers and wrs and nothing happened . its the same problems that grigson had

Yep this all falls on Ballard.

Just now, JlynRN said:

I doubt changes will be made this week, but they should be. People need to be fired and I have never felt like that before. Until changes are made, we are headed for the 1st pick in next year's draft.

Agreed. But it won’t happen until January. Not unless Reich does something beyond stupid, like illegal, he’s here until January

Just now, EastStreet said:

Great. JT fumbled too. 

And Reich's first half game plan was awful and resulted in a 21 pt deficit. 

Yeah Reich called the plays were Matt Ryan fumbled the football away… But you do you boo boo 

2 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

Disagree. Matt Ryan calls the blitzes, it’s becoming awfully obvious that he was the problem in Atlanta & now here. He has still a top 5 time to throw in the league even after today. He has wide open receivers and just stands there and fumbles. He needs benched.

as for the pass rush, it was there today. Tannehill is another Mahomes in pocket escape ability so that helps. But we got to him a lot. 

• Like 1

Just now, a06cc said:

Frank hasn’t had a stable QB since he’s been here. This is all on Ballard 

Honestly I have said it for years. This team arrogantly always thought it was just one player away. I said it back when Luck retired. They should have went for their Franchise qb in the draft when Brissett flame out. This is not a good team building duo in Frank and Ballard

• Like 1

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

Honestly I have said it for years. This team arrogantly always thought it was just one player away. I said it back when Luck retired. They should have went for their Franchise qb in the draft when Brissett flame out. This is not a good team building duo in Frank and Ballard

This all falls on Ballard whom should’ve drafted a QB years ago. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, IndySouthsider said:

Cool and what gave the Colts done with it. Nothing whatsoever?

Doesn't matter what they've done with it

Calling him a one year wonder when it's simply not true is laughable 

3 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Well not til 2023 but I have already started scouting qbs

Moosejawcolt is scouting QBs. The franchise is saved

4 minutes ago, a06cc said:

Frank hasn’t had a stable QB since he’s been here. This is all on Ballard 

Done with that excuse. He had “his” guy last season and choked on it. Nope, Fire Reich

3 minutes ago, a06cc said:

This all falls on Ballard whom should’ve drafted a QB years ago. 

Who? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Done with that excuse. He had “his” guy last season and choked on it. Nope, Fire Reich

He had faith in that guy whom Ballard signed off on. I get what you’re saying here. However Ballard had multiple years to draft a stable QB and a LT. Instead he’s laughing in the War Room and getting plug and play QB’s. 

1 minute ago, bluebombers87 said:

Couldn’t even get a one yard gain. We’ve run it plenty of times with better results. If you can’t get one yard, it’s not good

A lot of that is JT making people MISS! Frank is not doing him or this subpar o-line ANY favors by calling that predictable nonsense that the Titans or the fans at home can see coming a MILE away! 

Just now, coming on strong said:

do you guys really want ballard picking our new QB when we get a top 5 draft pick ?   he cant pick QBs at all

Please tell me when Ballard has picked a QB that anyone thought was actually going to be anything more than a backup 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bluephantom87 said:

A lot of that is JT making people MISS! Frank is not doing him or this subpar o-line ANY favors by calling that predictable nonsense that the Titans or the fans at home can see coming a MILE away! 

An elite back and good O line need to be able to get one yard when everyone knows it’s coming. 

Credit to Tenn they played well.