Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game #4, Titans @ Colts..

NFLfan

8 minutes ago, a06cc said:

Frank hasn’t had a stable QB since he’s been here. This is all on Ballard 

He wanted his guys in Rivers, Wentz and Foles as substitutes but you're right because Ballard has had MORE than enough time to move up in the draft to nab a franchise qb!

Like Ballard said when he first took the job when asked would his top priority be the o-line to protect Luck and his response was it's NOT about one man let me know he was out of touch. To win in this league you need a FRANCHISE QB to have any chance of being a contender. That's why in his arrogance the qb is just a guy and can be simply plugged in. :facepalm:

• Like 1

So far I'm 1-1 in my 3 pregame wishes: Vikings won, we lost and the Padres are playing now. A win or a Brewers loss, and they're in. Milwaukee's game started at 2 and they're trailing 2-0 in the 8th so the Pads may clinch in the early innings of their game, as soon as the Brewers/Marlins game goes final.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lancer1 said:

I'm about 20 minutes north of WPB, on the Treasure Coast.

Stay safe. I thought you lived out west  My uncle lives in WPB. He said they are okay. I will be visiting there in early Dec. 

3 hours ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Couldn't get to the beachfront this morning.  A lot of cleanup work going on down there.  We got punched, that's for sure, but we will recover.  Thanks for asking.

Be careful. Stay safe. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, a06cc said:

I can’t find myself to blame Reich today. The offensive live can’t block. Matt Ryan is a fumble machine. 

You have to be related to Reich or something?

I finally made it through the thread and the thing that stood out the most was your 12- 15+ post, saying it isn't Reich's fault.

When players don't perform, you have to go into why.

The team is not prepared in all phases of the game, week after week. That is directly on the coaching(HC, OC, DC, SPT, positional). Yes, these are professionals, but the team has an issue with game planning/scheming. Players are not being put in the best position to succeed. Players that should be playing more aren't.  If you are getting out schemed it's not the players fault.

Can the players play better, without a doubt, but again talent only gets you so far. Coaching takes it to the next level.

Usually seem to make good in game adjustments come the 2nd half, but their weekly preparation just isn't it. 

Coaching is the most important thing to a successful football team. Getting the most out of the players you have, despite skill level.

We are not getting the best out of the guys we have.

First head to roll has to be Strausser. The OL has way to many issues and again need to be prepared.

Is Strausser in there showing the guys tape of what the Titans have been doing and installing a plan for that specific game. Is he helping with these guys development(in a positive way)?

It doesn't seem to be very effective if he is, and I am sure he is.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, w87r said:

You have to be related to Reich or something?

I finally made it through the thread and the thing that stood out the most was your 12- 15+ post, saying it isn't Reich's fault.

When players don't perform, you have to go into why.

The team is not prepared in all phases of the game, week after week. That is directly on the coaching(HC, OC, DC, SPT, positional). Yes, these are professionals, but the team has an issue with game planning/scheming. Players are not being put in the best position to succeed. Players that should be playing more aren't.  If you are getting out schemed it's not the players fault.

Can the players play better, without a doubt, but again talent only gets you so far. Coaching takes it to the next level.

Usually seem to make good in game adjustments come the 2nd half, but their weekly preparation just isn't it. 

Coaching is the most important thing to a successful football team. Getting the most out of the players you have, despite skill level.

We are not getting the best out of the guys we have.

First head to roll has to be Strausser. The OL has way to many issues and again need to be prepared.

Is Strausser in there showing the guys tape of what the Titans have been doing and installing a plan for that specific game. Is he helping with these guys development(in a positive way)?

It doesn't seem to be very effective if he is, and I am sure he is.

I’m not related to him. Ball security was our issue today. We had a chance to win today, but the offense fumbled that away 

12 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Stay safe. I thought you lived out west  My uncle lives in WPB. He said they are okay. I will be visiting there in early Dec. 

I'm originally from San D but both times I've lived in Florida, it's been on the Treasure Coast.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

I'm originally from San D but both times I've lived in Florida, it's been on the Treasure Coast.

I used to go to Florida with a friend who had a condo in Delray Beach. We would attend Spring Training games. I went to Port St. Lucie many times -- I'm a Mets fan. I went to Jupiter once for a St. Louis Cardinals game (I believe). We would drive along the East Coast. We drove to Key West a few times. 

Is it still storming?

Good luck to the Padres.

30 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I used to go to Florida with a friend who had a condo in Delray Beach. We would attend Spring Training games. I went to Port St. Lucie many times -- I'm a Mets fan. I went to Jupiter once for a St. Louis Cardinals game (I believe). We would drive along the East Coast. We drove to Key West a few times. 

Is it still storming?

Good luck to the Padres.

It's been sunny here since Thursday. I remember when the only MLB baseball in Florida was in spring training & the minor leagues.

• Like 1

• NFLfan locked this topic