Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game #4, Titans @ Colts..

NFLfan

Our thoughts and prayers are with those who have been impacted by Hurricane/Storm Ian. We hope everyone here and their loved ones are safe. :grouphug:

Your Indianapolis Colts are home again to face their division rival, the Tennessee Titans. Both teams have won one game and are looking up at the Jacksonville Jaguars who are in first place. It is a new month and the Colts are vying for the top spot in their division. Beating the Titans here keeps the momentum going in the winning direction. 

(The video implies that the Colts have lost 2 games. You all know they are 1-1-1. The first game ended in a tie.)

Final Injury Report: 

https://coltswire.usatoday.com/2022/09/30/colts-titans-final-injury-report-nfl-week-4/

What are your thoughts on the game?

Good luck and enjoy the game. :colts:

Football Sport GIF by Indianapolis Colts

• Like 3

Thanks again for opening the thread, NFLfan!

My thoughts are that we have to get on top early and play from in front.  Stack the box and have the corners up.  Play aggressive for a change on D, PLEASE!!

Forbthe O, Frank, please throw the slants and short routes like Jax did against us.  Slash & gash!  Cut Campbell loose on those and we have a great chance.

17-14 Colts!  Go Colts!  All day.  Every day.  :coltshelmet:

Go Vikes!  :thmup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Thanks again for opening the thread, NFLfan!

My thoughts are that we have to get on top early and play from in front.  Stack the box and have the corners up.  Play aggressive for a change on D, PLEASE!!

Forbthe O, Frank, please throw the slants and short routes like Jax did against us.  Slash & gash!  Cut Campbell loose on those and we have a great chance.

17-14 Colts!  Go Colts!  All day.  Every day.  :coltshelmet:

Go Vikes!  :thmup:

:) Thank you!

How's it in Myrtle Beach?  I'm going to SC (Hilton Head) in a couple of weeks. My sister said Hilton Head is fine. 

Go Colts! Go Vikes!

2 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Our thoughts and prayers are with those who have been impacted by Hurricane/Storm Ian. We hope everyone here and their loved ones are safe. :grouphug:

Your Indianapolis Colts are home again to face their division rival, the Tennessee Titans. Both teams have won one game and are looking up at the Jacksonville Jaguars who are in first place. It is a new month and the Colts are vying for the top spot in their division. Beating the Titans here keeps the momentum going in the winning direction. 

(The video implies that the Colts have lost 2 games. You all know they are 1-1-1. The first game ended in a tie.)

Final Injury Report: 

https://coltswire.usatoday.com/2022/09/30/colts-titans-final-injury-report-nfl-week-4/

What are your thoughts on the game?

Good luck and enjoy the game. :colts:

Football Sport GIF by Indianapolis Colts

Thanks, I live in southeast Florida and Ian hit on the the west side of the State, and traveled north & east and stayed hours away from me, all I got was some wind & rain from the outer bands.

Here's to watching a Colts victory today, your Vikes spanking tail across the pond & my Padres hopefully clinching a Wild Card berth!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

Thanks, I live in southeast Florida and Ian hit on the the west side of the State, and traveled north & east and stayed hours away from me, all I got was some wind & rain from the outer bands.

Here's to watching a Colts victory today, your Vikes spanking tail across the pond & my Padres hopefully clinching a Wild Card berth!

West Palm area ?

2 hours ago, NFLfan said:

:) Thank you!

How's it in Myrtle Beach?  I'm going to SC (Hilton Head) in a couple of weeks. My sister said Hilton Head is fine. 

Go Colts! Go Vikes!

Couldn't get to the beachfront this morning.  A lot of cleanup work going on down there.  We got punched, that's for sure, but we will recover.  Thanks for asking.

• Like 2