Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game #4, Titans @ Colts..

NFLfan

Every player on offense is playing far worse this year.  How?  How can we be worse?  JT running into our own players, Nelson giving up sacks, Pittman with only incompletes, Ryan with more fumbles than entire NFL teams... we don't even look the same anymore.  Can't understand it.

4 minutes ago, LiveAndLetAddai said:

No, a guard is NEVER worth Left Tackle money, especially when you need a Left Tackle!  Backwards thinking!

Wooooooo. Nelson is transcendent and  makes everyone better. Well he signed for 20 million and I have never seen the Oline play any worse and he is not worth 20 million. I told people I would not have signed him. I would have let the year play out. If Reich and Balard are gone, the next regime is Left with a mess. Big contracts given to the least valued positions on football team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Catloaf said:

Every player on offense is playing far worse this year.  How?  How can we be worse?  JT running into our own players, Nelson giving up sacks, Pittman with only incompletes, Ryan with more fumbles than entire NFL teams... we don't even look the same anymore.  Can't understand it.

Reich

1 minute ago, Catloaf said:

Frank lost the team Jan2 2022.... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Wooooooo. Nelson is transcendent and  makes everyone better. Well he signed for 20 million and I have never seen the Oline play any worse and he is not worth 20 million. I told people I would not have signed him. I would have let the year play out. If Reich and Balard are gone, the next regime is Left with a mess. Big contracts given to the least valued positions on football team.

I didn't like drafting him so high, the only thing that cushioned it was that he might move to LT and the extra picks.

Just here to check on on the meltdowns ... What's up?  I see Frank still blows.... Ryan still can't figure out how to hold a football .... And our D is completely ineffective against mid routes..... Yep, it's the colts 2006-2022......

Gonna keep enjoying a stress free Sunday now ....take care yall

Well at least we will be in the running  for the 1st pick if  they continue down this road. U know what irks me the most. I have been negative on Ballard. I said hey I will drink the Kool aid this year and listened to the nonsense that was being espoused by Reich and Ballard. Honestly, I feel lied to because this team is nothing like the product I was promised by Irsay, Ballard or Reich. They all  need to go.