Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game #4, Titans @ Colts..

NFLfan

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

Well at least we will be in the running  for the 1st pick if  they continue down this road. U know what irks me the most. I have been negative on Ballard. I said hey I will drink the Kool aid this year and listened to the nonsense that was being espoused by Reich and Ballard. Honestly, I feel lied to because this team is nothing like the product I was promised by Irsay, Ballard or Reich. They all  need to go.

Peyton barely got this team the ring we have. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Well at least we will be in the running  for the 1st pick if  they continue down this road. U know what irks me the most. I have been negative on Ballard. I said hey I will drink the Kool aid this year and listened to the nonsense that was being espoused by Reich and Ballard. Honestly, I feel lied to because this team is nothing like the product I was promised by Irsay, Ballard or Reich. They all  need to go.

I wish I could say "I cant believe we are worse" but we did nothing to fix the offense and only went backwards.  I feel more bad for Ryan than anyone else, he somehow went to a team even worse.

Time for a rebuild, sadly, in a time where we have some perennial players in their prime.

Start with rebuilding our coaching staff.

Just now, Mr.Debonair said:

He can. He enjoys running into the backs of his lineman

Can't u just feel the difference that Shaq and Nelson bring to the offence and defense? 40 million sunk into those positions. I told u guys what a waste of money those signings were. Now feel free to say I was wrong.

Just now, EastStreet said:

Normal script....

Run

Run

Pass short to RB

Run

Pass Short to Pitt

Run

Run

Run

Pass Short to Granson

Now down 14 already... same stuff now?

Nope time for Hines up the gut three times.

Just now, Catloaf said:

I wish I could say "I cant believe we are worse" but we did nothing to fix the offense and only went backwards.  I feel more bad for Ryan than anyone else, he somehow went to a team even worse.

Time for a rebuild, sadly, in a time where we have some perennial players in their prime.

Start with rebuilding our coaching staff.

Don't feel bad for Ryan, he sucks right along with em

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IinD said:

How we beat KC is comical at this point.

This team looks terrible.

they handed the game to the colts a missed chip shot field goal   dumb fake field goal  and a muffed punt .   without the taunting call and the muffed punt the colts offense would only score 7 points