Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game #4, Titans @ Colts..

NFLfan

2 minutes ago, rjbalchusa said:

Thankfully we have Ryan (sarcasm intended)! Get him out of there and give Foles or the Texas kid a chance! Preferably the Texas kid! I'm from Texas, why can't I remember the Texas kid's name.....Ellinger! That's it, Sam Ellinger. Give him a chance.

Keep him in there.i want the #1 pick and so far Ryan is delivering.

• Thanks 1

BIG Q having a bad game. First, letting Autry blow past him on Ryan fumble and next, pushing Tart after the tipped ball (he couldn’t have known I’ll admit) to give Tart the momentum for backpedaling for the INT. Oh well!!! Let’s see how the second half goes.

Their OL is playing lights out. Irsay always felt smitten about how much Vrabel got out of his talent and players for 60 minutes, he’s going to be MORE smitten.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, a06cc said:

We still have time for a comeback, but this isn’t on the coaches. 

Totally agree. The coach isn’t telling DBs to totally woof, o lineman to stand and watch instead of play, QB to hand ball to other team multiple times a game. This is on these individual players. 

• Like 1

Are there any worthwhile QBs in college this year? Don't really watch anyone other than Purdue, so haven't seen any of the top names play. I don't trust the annual churn from OSU or Bama, they almost never do well, so hopefully there are some other talents out there we can use our top 3 pick on. 

1 minute ago, a06cc said:

We still have time for a comeback, but this isn’t on the coaches. 

Do it matter It is a team they win or lose as one No one on this site can decipher if it is players or scheme we all just guess rant rave as fans 

the only thing we all know as Colt fans is that this is not a good team at the moment 

Something just popped in my mind that I had not quite realized before... This team is not just bad. It's incredibly boring to watch. There is NOTHING to see here. Nothing of value, nothing to get excited about or look forward to. Everything in this team is either bad in the immediate or in decline. There is no spark, there is no hope for anything big in the short to intermediate future. I sit to watch this team almost by habit and obligation rather than because there is something to draw me to watching them. They are just so meeeeeeeh in all aspects of the game. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

BIG Q having a bad game. First, letting Autry blow past him on Ryan fumble and next, pushing Tart after the tipped ball (he couldn’t have known I’ll admit) to give Tart the momentum for backpedaling for the INT. Oh well!!! Let’s see how the second half goes.

Their OL is playing lights out. Irsay always felt smitten about how much Vrabel got out of his talent and players for 60 minutes, he’s going to be MORE smitten.

Money well spent.