Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game #4, Titans @ Colts..

NFLfan

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

How bout we agree on something? Coaching, talent and FO is weak?

There is talent on this roster and still like the FO with Ballard and Dodds. We just need better coaching and the FO to finally figure out the QB position, it's not an easy task but I would trust them over bringing in an unknown

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zoltan said:

There is talent on this roster and still like the FO with Ballard and Dodds. We just need better coaching and the FO to finally figure out the QB position, it's not an easy task but I would trust them over bringing in an unknown

Where is the talent?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

So down 21...

Now Frank remembers about Mo and Parris.... 

And they play well.... 

Parris 2/2

Mo 3/3

Defense has allowed scores on 4/4 drives. The fact you’re still screeching about Frank and keeping quiet on the defense is all I need to know.

5 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Yes of course they have a good roster. But there best players are skill players and then fill in here and there. We are actually built the opposite of the Rams.

Dude... you're embarrassing yourself. You have no clue about their roster. They were ranked #4 roster (total) preseason..... Stacked. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Dude... you're embarrassing yourself. You have no clue about their roster. They were ranked #4 roster (total) preseason..... Stacked. 

Yes, but they get a huge bump in evaluating the total score of their roster.  They arguably have the 3 best players at their respective positions. Donald, Ramsey and Kupp.

• Like 1

I really dont get that argument that we have a good roster. The positions that the league values the most QB, WR, LT, Pass Rush.

We have another old QB on the backside of his career. We have no LT. We have 1 WR then the bottom of he league depth after that and have been one of the worst pass rushing teams for many years. Our best players are non premium positions. Were paying a G 20 mil for god sake

• Like 2

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

Where is the talent?

Pittman, Taylor, Hines, Woods, Nelson, Smith, Blackmon, All the LBs pretty much, Paye, Stewart, Rodgers, Gilmore, Buckner, Kelly. Hopefully we get a starter in Raimann at an OL position. If they can fix the OL protection calls and the QB position this team is primed. Honestly I think we are built great for a rookie QB, just bring in a RG in FA.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, a06cc said:

The players need to block and do their assignments 

His shallow scheme makes everyone's job 10x harder...

See JT's thread. His run blocking is better this year. His YBC is better this year... still less yards... Because... Frank's scheme.