Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game #4, Titans @ Colts..

NFLfan

5 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Well then how would explain like 8 fumbles by Ryan?

Uber predictable scheme. Ds know. Ds condensed. 

Jobs are twice harder for OL, QB, RB, and WR/TE... 

IIRC, we lead the league in RB passes (layups)....

Thought was our issue last season? Or Wentz. Or both... 

lol... 

• Like 1

Just now, colts89 said:

I'm very close to just wanting to see Ehlinger in there.

A lot isn't on Matt, but he also doesn't seem to be able to carry a struggling offense out of their % anymore. Foles would be more of the same.

1 minute ago, bestQBever said:

I just wanna see Sam at some point this year. Nothing to be excited about this season other than seeing the potential in Sam.

Me too but instead I think we will get a full season of Matt Ryan, even today when we are being blown out in the fourth Reich will be playing Ryan.

2 minutes ago, stitches said:

Something just popped in my mind that I had not quite realized before... This team is not just bad. It's incredibly boring to watch. There is NOTHING to see here. Nothing of value, nothing to get excited about or look forward to. Everything in this team is either bad in the immediate or in decline. There is no spark, there is no hope for anything big in the short to intermediate future. I sit to watch this team almost by habit and obligation rather than because there is something to draw me to watching them. They are just so meeeeeeeh in all aspects of the game. 

that is what i have been saying  the colts "stars"  are aging buckener kelly almost 30  most of them are 27 or older now except pittman or taylor

1 minute ago, Coltsman1788 said:
4 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

There isn’t a single player worth keeping on this roster trade guys like Taylor and Leonard to get some early round picks. BLOW IT UP

Before you blow it up…gotta get rid of Ballard and Reich. Don’t trust this regime with a rebuild. 

3 minutes ago, stitches said:

Something just popped in my mind that I had not quite realized before... This team is not just bad. It's incredibly boring to watch. There is NOTHING to see here. Nothing of value, nothing to get excited about or look forward to. Everything in this team is either bad in the immediate or in decline. There is no spark, there is no hope for anything big in the short to intermediate future. I sit to watch this team almost by habit and obligation rather than because there is something to draw me to watching them. They are just so meeeeeeeh in all aspects of the game. 

BECAUSE WE HAVE NO SKILL PLAYERS. WE ARE DEVOID OF TALENT AT THE MOST IMPORTANT POSITONS ON A FOOTBALL FIELD. CAPITALS FOR EFFECT LOL.

• Like 1