Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game 2: Colts @Jaguars, Sun, Sept. 18, 2022, 1PM

NFLfan

Jealous much?  That's what happens when you buy the nonsense coolaid shoved down your throats in this we love Ballard and Reich town.  Chris Ballard is absolutely awful at his job.  Didn't address left tackle, didnt address kicker, didnt address QB, and didnt address WR.  Reich is an awful and I mean awful play caller.  maybe the worst the NFL has ever seen.  Reich make Pagano look like a genius coach.  And Grisgson is 10 times the GM Chris Ballard ever was.  But hey.  Grigson was a meanie and ballard is not.  Good luck with the softest team in the NFL.  Pathetic.

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The told you so people are just pathetic, yes pathetic because they want to be right. This was the best Colts site and football site period when I first joined. This place has turned into a crap show chuckling homer simpson GIF

• Thanks 2

Just now, a06cc said:

I actually want Ballard gone and not Frank. He’s drafting torn ACL guys who are wasted picks. I was laughed at when you guys hyped up Dayo. He hasn’t done anything 

They both need to go, but this is Ballard’s mess. The team he’s constructed over 6 years, neglecting the skill positions. If, anyone thinks otherwise, Ballard has you….

sleepy hypnosis GIF by varundo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BeanDiasucci said:

But shouldn't you acknowledge how pathetic your head in the sand denials of the weaknesses of this team have been?

Not really, we lost today and still have 15 games to go. As a Colts fan on a Colts site why should I unless I think we are really bad. We started 0-3 last year and still ended up 9-6 at one point. I mean be happy like all the others that said we suck. This place is becoming toxic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The told you so people are just pathetic, yes pathetic because they want to be right. This was the best Colts site and football site period when I first joined. This place has turned into a crap show chuckling homer simpson GIF

wow cry me a river, you sound like someone took your lunch money

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It is like that at ALL sports sites. Even when a team is winning by multiple TDs, some will complain. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hooksalot said:

Jealous much?  That's what happens when you buy the nonsense coolaid shoved down your throats in this we love Ballard and Reich town.  Chris Ballard is absolutely awful at his job.  Didn't address right tackle, didnt address kicker, didnt address QB, and didnt address WR.  Reich is an awful and I mean awful play caller.  maybe the worst the NFL has ever seen.  Reich make Pagano look like a genius coach.  And Grisgson is 10 times the G< Chris Ballard ever was.  But hey.  Grigson was a meanie and ballard is not.  Good lock with the softest team in the NFL.  Pathetic.

You're insane. Luck carried those Colts roster so much it's not even funny. Grigson was % at his job. Ballard is mediocre.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jackie Daytona said:

Torching? The overpaid guy has what, one catch for eight yards and a TD?

Sry, I know it's a little bit of Captain Hindsight, but if it's our def that makes their WR's look good, or they're good for real.... Doesn't matter how you turn it.... This doesn't look good for our FO and Coaching Staff. 

Edited by ColtsGermany
Misspelled

1 minute ago, Hooksalot said:

Jealous much?  That's what happens when you buy the nonsense coolaid shoved down your throats in this we love Ballard and Reich town.  Chris Ballard is absolutely awful at his job.  Didn't address left tackle, didnt address kicker, didnt address QB, and didnt address WR.  Reich is an awful and I mean awful play caller.  maybe the worst the NFL has ever seen.  Reich make Pagano look like a genius coach.  And Grisgson is 10 times the GM Chris Ballard ever was.  But hey.  Grigson was a meanie and ballard is not.  Good lock with the softest team in the NFL.  Pathetic.

for all the heat grigson gets he never had a losing season even when luck was hurt .  we were winning games with josh freeman and matt hasleback .

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hooksalot said:

Jealous much?  That's what happens when you buy the nonsense coolaid shoved down your throats in this we love Ballard and Reich town.  Chris Ballard is absolutely awful at his job.  Didn't address left tackle, didnt address kicker, didnt address QB, and didnt address WR.  Reich is an awful and I mean awful play caller.  maybe the worst the NFL has ever seen.  Reich make Pagano look like a genius coach.  And Grisgson is 10 times the GM Chris Ballard ever was.  But hey.  Grigson was a meanie and ballard is not.  Good luck with the softest team in the NFL.  Pathetic.

You are the definition of a Troll, pathetic. Angry Homer Simpson GIF by FOX TV

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, IndyEric07 said:

Who the hek we drafting #1 next year that can help fix this dumpsterfire!??? Nobody can help unless we fully clean house! Get rid of everyone that doesnt deserve to be here! Id maybe keep Gilmore, Nelson, Pittman and Taylor. Thats it! Not even Shaq! 

Doesn't matter if we go #1 overall. Ballard would trade back for more of them juicy 2nd rounders :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, esmort said:

Frank sucks..but Ballard is just as guilty... How do you go into the season with this garbage wr room. Plus his other mistakes.

At the very least, Irsay needs to talk to Reich about play-calling duties.  It’s an ongoing problem.  And I think Frank has proved that it’s not his strong suit.

Let somebody else give it a try.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Not really, we lost today and still have 15 games to go. As a Colts fan on a Colts site why should I unless I think we are really bad. We started 0-3 last year and still ended up 9-6 at one point. I mean be happy like all the others that said we suck. This place is becoming toxic.

Discussion forum when our team is bad might not be for you pal

6 minutes ago, Hooksalot said:

And Grisgson is 10 times the GM Chris Ballard ever was.  But hey

That's nuts. Remember when Grigson signed aging OLinemen to protect Luck (Gosner somebody and others)? Remember when he drafted Dorsett when he could have drafted available defensive players to fortify the D?

When I heard that the Vikings signed him, I could not understand it. 

• Like 1