Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game 2: Colts @Jaguars, Sun, Sept. 18, 2022, 1PM

NFLfan

20 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

sexy homer simpson GIF- we sucked today and it bothers me I can't even defend the team. Frank may be gone tomorrow, maybe he has lost the team.

Don't get discouraged. You can still post about how other teams are bad too and whine about the meanies here who have been trying to tell the truth about this Colts team. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MPStack said:

A lot Folks been drinking the Ballard koolaide to long and ignoring the track. No QB and neglect at the skill positions is why his not won a division and one dang playoff game. 

I am watching Miami and Baltimore and Miami does look good with Waddle and Hill. It is hard for me to believe with the WR room we do have that so many people in here didn't want to bring TY back or sign Cole. That was one thing I was concerned about. I get it TY is old but he is better than any WR we had out there today. We were using Hines as our best target for cry and loud. Hines is a good receiving RB but isn't a WR. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BeanDiasucci said:

Don't get discouraged. You can still post about how other teams are bad too and whine about the meanies here who have been trying to tell the truth about this Colts team. 

It is odd you would just give up after 2 games. we started 0-3 last year and ended up 9-6 at one point. We were 1-5 in 2018 and went 10-6 and made the playoffs. 

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It is odd you would just give up after 2 games. we started 0-3 last year and ended up 9-6 at one point. We were 1-5 in 2018 and went 10-6 and made the playoffs. 

It's after about four seasons homie, not two games. Lol.

53 minutes ago, Catloaf said:

He forgot about the other 29 teams in the NFL too

He's the only one I have any hope in being capable of doing the right thing.  Blow it up now.....

3 hours ago, LiveAndLetAddai said:

I know that you have been a Colts fan for almost as long as me.  I saw Unitas, at the end of his career, and my favorite player ever, was Bert Jones....this is an absolute mess right now.  There is no sugar coating it, it is what it is.  Paying "Q" LT money, when you actually need a LT is stupid....paying an extension for Hines and Cox, when you don't utilize them, is stupid!  When you let an inferior CB hold you ransom, when he sucks, is stupid, yet you keep using him?  STUPID!  When you sign a stud CB and take away his strength by playing a soft zone, is incrediblly STUPID!  KC might just get 100 points against this team, smfh

...and don't forget giving Reich & Ballard undeserved extensions! 

• Thanks 1

• NFLfan locked this topic