Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game 2: Colts @Jaguars, Sun, Sept. 18, 2022, 1PM

NFLfan

4 minutes ago, ScotColt said:

No offense but since I’ve been on this forum you’ve never been positive to other people - always arguing like now and using simpsons gifs. 

I have been one of the positive posters here for 7 years and usually take both sides to every argument. I rarely get into with anyone. If you don't like Homer that is your problem homer simpson sleeping GIF

• Like 4

Just now, coming on strong said:

i never got why the coaches and gm love him so much he is a average backup running back that can play wr  .   giving him 7 million a year seems like a waste of money just spend that money a a wr .  makes no sense at all

Hines isn’t the problem.

We’re getting whipped up front, on both sides of the ball.  That’s the major problem.  Our pass protection is awful.  Our run-blocking isn’t much better.  We’re getting little pressure on opposing QBs.  And our run stopping has been below average.

Winning the line of scrimmage is the singlemost important indicator of winning or losing football games.

5 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I’ve been here over a decade and was on the old forum, I have to disagree with you about @2006Coltsbestever. He’s usually one of the most upbeat posters we have on this forum, sometimes to a fault. I don’t always agree with him, but he’s far from a negative poster or an argumentative poster. 

Thanks man. You are one of the best posters in here and have common sense.

23 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Not really, we lost today and still have 15 games to go. As a Colts fan on a Colts site why should I unless I think we are really bad. We started 0-3 last year and still ended up 9-6 at one point. I mean be happy like all the others that said we suck. This place is becoming toxic.

The fact that you say that proves how horrible the GM and coach are.  My goodness.  It so toxic.  You know what's toxic?  The garbage Ballard and Reich put on the field.  That's toxic.  Has nothing to do with people on this forum.  These 2 are awful and it sad you cannot see that.  Being a fan is great but being a disillusioned fan is not.  

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Just don't need it anymore, I try to bring positive to this site but it does no good. I guess I can't go anywhere. Thanks, I appreciate that. One thing I can do is leave and go as the all-time most popular poster. 

Hey!! Stop that! You can’t leave me on here, your Homer gifs are one of the reasons I came back dang it!! Now do what everyone else does… block the necessary people you don’t want to see and keep it moving! 

Some posters gloat when we win, others gloat when we lose. That’s what being a fan is all about!! Don’t let it get you down!

homer perfect loops GIF

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Parris Campbell can’t even get a target today…. I’ve noticed our receivers run routes like robots. Doesn’t seem like any of them have urgency coming out of their breaks.  Like they know they’re not getting it thrown to them. This has been a real cluster…

A lot of the WRs and TEs have looked sluggish and almost uninterested with their route running.