Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars, January 9th, 2022, 1:00PM ET

NFLfan

16 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Because they have literally nothing to lose. They’re not anxious, worried or trying to not lose. They’re able to just enjoy playing, so they’re fast and loose. 

We on the other hand have everything to lose here. We need our leaders to seriously step up. I thought we would be able to do this, but hardly anyone on the team is executing right now. 

Exactly. The Lions were recently winless. They are beating the Packers 14-7. 

Our pass rush concepts suck we don’t move Buckner onto their weakest linemen since he’s clearly our best and able to play all over the line..man on man our linemen can’t win their matchups some of them do the same exact pass rush moves every play allowing open running lanes to escape as if their job isn’t to rush/contain 

Just now, Dasteez said:

Wonder if on hard knocks Leonard talked about a shut out all week. They are getting embarrassed by a bad Jags offense right now. 

They reported on NFL Network this morning that Leonard was saying THEY DON’T SCORE all week to hype up the D… looks like it didn’t work :thmdown:

• Like 1

I’m completely convinced that we are being held back by Flus on defense.

Imagine if Belickeck was coaching our defense. We would be destroying the Jags.

instead, we keep rushing 4 players hoping they get to the QB. Meanwhile, TL is dominating the Colts right now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

I've not been tapped in the last few weeks, so excuse the question. If the Jags win today, do they jeopardise the #1 pick?

Yup

Just now, will426 said:

Our pass rush concepts suck we don’t move Buckner onto their weakest linemen since he’s clearly our best and able to play all over the line..man on man our linemen can’t win their matchups some of them do the same exact pass rush moves every play allowing open running lanes to escape as if their job isn’t to rush/contain 

Yup.... We have 3 guys that have a history of being successful getting moved around on the DL, and we rarely move any.... 

Vanilla.... 

Just now, Flash7 said:

I’m completely convinced that we are being held back by Flus on defense.

Imagine if Belickeck was coaching our defense. We would be destroying the Jags.

instead, we keep rushing 4 players hoping they get to the QB. Meanwhile, TL is dominating the Colts right now.

You do know we’ve been decimated in the secondary right? We can’t over commit at the line without making things infinitely worse on our backs.

Just now, a06cc said:

We need to fix our secondary. I’ve been saying to for the past 2 seasons. 

I mean.... If we had five or six guys healthy we'd be fine..... I don't think any secondary can miss that many and look good.  Seriously, Rodgers was never supposed to be a starter this year, and our guy who is injured and not starting at FS wasn't even supposed to be on our team....so.....

• Like 1