Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars, January 9th, 2022, 1:00PM ET

NFLfan

Just now, RollerColt said:

Because they have literally nothing to lose. They’re not anxious, worried or trying to not lose. They’re able to just enjoy playing, so they’re fast and loose. 

We on the other hand have everything to lose here. We need our leaders to seriously step up. I thought we would be able to do this, but hardly anyone on the team is executing right now. 

The thing is Frank has done this every year he has been here. He's not getting our guys ready for the 1st game of the season and he can't beat one of the worst teams in football.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bluebombers87 said:

Not sure if you’ve seen our line today, let’s just say they’re struggling.

No, I've been watching. Again, that's why I said they need to mix things up a bit and not keep running the same play on 3rd/4th down when Jax KNOWS they are going to run the ball. Get them off their game, open the lanes up a bit

2 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

To all those people who say we should run the ball in all run obvious downs. The passing game needs to get going. I am not sure if it is Wentz or our skill players are that bad and cannot get separation.

People don't seem to get it that the way to unlock the run game is to actually be a threat with the passing game not the other way around. Teams will stack the box and limit our run game until we prove we can punish them for doing it. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Indyfan4life said:

No, I've been watching. Again, that's why I said they need to mix things up a bit and not keep running the same play on 3rd/4th down when Jax KNOWS they are going to run the ball. Get them off their game, open the lanes up a bit

Well he did bounce it out and lost yards. And I reiterate my point. They pass the ball, you know to mix it up and you all have a fit. They run the ball and get stuffed and you have a fit. It’s a lose lose with some here

Just now, SchlicterSZN said:

Kenny ain't it today.

They are purposefully working him today. And now with Rock out, he'll be forced to cover verts, which will make it worse.

ughhh.... 

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

So this is our deep plan to make Trevor look like the guy right? 

I think Flus just copy/pasted the Minshew game plan.